Obama/Biden vs McCain/Palin

rlbowers3

Registered
OK. I have been reading all the bashing going on back and forth. There is SOME middle ground, some common thread between us all as we have chosen, of course, the greatest motorcycle ever made. But when it comes to politics (from the Latin poli- meaning many, and ticks- small blood suckers) we seem to have diverging opinions.

I propose a challenge! :laugh:

Let us each make our predictions now, in public, and place a wager on it. Those who lose would be dregged through the mud at some future gathering, forced to serve those of us that win. The losers could be forced to wear some silly (donkey) costume while reloading our guns and stoking coals on the grill as we cook BEEF. They could even perform some mundain tasks, like changing the oil on our bikes, replacing it with fresh drilled American Oil.
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:
So let the contest begin.

McCain and Palin will win in a landslide! It will not even be close. The closer we get to election day the more america as a whole realizes that Barrack Hussein Obama is all hat and no head.

McCain and Palin will win in a landslide! It will not even be close. The closer we get to election day the more america as a whole realizes that Barrack Hussein Obama is all hat and no head.

THREADJACK dude how did you get that pic in your sig. sooo big.

The Org simply recognizes the greatness of the Duc and grants me a much larger upload capacity for any pics of Isabella.

???
Just Kidding, no idea actually.:rofl:

THREADJACK dude how did you get that pic in your sig. sooo big.

OK!!! :cheerleader:

We have rlbowers3 and Cblast for McCain/Palin

Any for Obama/Biden? ???

[crickets chirping] chirp chirp chirp

:thumbsup:
:drooling3::inlove2:
225px-Palin1.JPG

I was thinking VaBusa, Jules, BoB....

Thank you for your service and protecting our right to have this debate/conversation. :thumbsup:

My vote is officially for Big Diesel, hes a big mofo and knows how to shut peeps up

( iraqi's ) and Firedog5800 for VP so he can go out and get the homosexual votes lets say. :laugh:

NO I AM NOT BASHING ANYONE, just making a joke guys, so relax :poke: :whistle:

Back