Obama a liar?

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
First of all the people that are still behind him need to get the wool out of their eyes. Stop listening to what he says and look at what he does and think for yourself. He wouldn't even take any questions at the press conference today! He read off of his teleprompter and excused himself. He wouldn't even sign the earmark bill in public because he knows he's a hypocrite in it.

I tried finding all these clips but got lucky someone else already put them togethe
r:beerchug:
He promised to lead a govt of responsible spending. The debt hes running up is more than the entire debt run up by the nation since its birth.

Last edited by a moderator:
We GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA pass the line item veto. Both parties are scared stiff of it, because they are afraid of partisanship (a DEM PRES vetos REP items and visa versa), but I think then he'd have to answer to the people as to each item, rather than saying "I had to give in on this one to get what I wanted elsewhere". The line item would completely change the way Congress does 'business' (if that's what you want to call it).

I am with you man. I wish people would at least listen to multiple information sources of conflicting veiw points so at least they would form there own opinion instead of believing that media is unbiased in its motives.

I am with you man. I wish people would at least listen to multiple information sources of conflicting veiw points so at least they would form there own opinion instead of believing that media is unbiased in its motives.

Alot of the media is still up his butt. There is alot that happens that ONLY foxnews covers. WHY YOU ASK? The rest are liberal and a lot of what he's doing is not very flattering. ie. his gift to the Prime Minister that you would give to your mother in law at the last minute when you can't think of anything else, his operation funded and based out of the white house who's sole purpose is to trash Rush Limbaugh, he wont allow questioning cause he has to use a telepromter, the list goes on and on. YES foxnews is a conservative news media but WHAT THE HECK THEY AIN'T MAKING UP LIES or the rest of the media would be having a field day of it. Instead they ignore it and wait for it to pass.

Welcome to liberalism.

Remember, if they don't like what you say or what you do then it's attack mode and destroy.

Want an example you say? Sheriff Joe Aprio. Democrats don't like his fight on illegals so let's smear him via the Justice Department. This was requested by several Democratic Congressman.

r8

The don't care if it's one of their own. They call names and publicly trash your name if you cross them.

I have always had doubts about Obama's integrity. He talks the talk. But talking is easy. Actually doing what you say instead of making excuses takes integrity. All the earmarks on the budget? Omaba says they were argued and agreed to last year so it isn't part of his watch. He signed the budget. It was within his power to show integrity and veto the budget becasue of the earmarks that he said he would not allow. But that would have taken integrity.

I have always had doubts about Obama's integrity. He talks the talk. But talking is easy. Actually doing what you say instead of making excuses takes integrity. All the earmarks on the budget? Omaba says they were argued and agreed to last year so it isn't part of his watch. He signed the budget. It was within his power to show integrity and veto the budget becasue of the earmarks that he said he would not allow. But that would have taken integrity.

I agree,

for him to sign a bill he knows has all the earmarks that he vowed were wrong and he would do away with. shows no integrity.

I know what it is like to be in a position like that. I work for the government, there are times I have been asked to sign off on things that I knew were wrong and I didnt. I basically said they could fire me before I would sign something I knew was wrong.

I am not saying this to make myself sound good or that I have all this integrity, but I am saying if you have a strong conviction about something, if you have any integrity at all, you stick to your guns.

obama was a media creation......he has done little. he was the closest thing to bill clinton, and the media loved it.....

Not just some earmarks...9000 of 'em!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids and grandkids will pay dearly for this their entire lives...I've been hopeful that Obama would turn things around, but so far it's politics as usual.

Not just some earmarks...9000 of 'em!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids and grandkids will pay dearly for this their entire lives...I've been hopeful that Obama would turn things around, but so far it's politics as usual.

+1 :down:

I voted for the bastid and now I'm suffering from "Buyer's Remorse"!

Not sure if I should laugh or cry at that.

I will say thank you for being honest and expressing that. I think a lot of people who voted for him will not have the integrity to admit they made a mistake even if at some point they feel they did. (which I am thinking a lot of people are going to end up having regrets)

:beerchug:

Not sure if I should laugh or cry at that.

I will say thank you for being honest and expressing that. I think a lot of people who voted for him will not have the integrity to admit they made a mistake even if at some point they feel they did. (which I am thinking a lot of people are going to end up having regrets)

:beerchug:

:werd:

I've actually heard the same from coworkers that voted for him...they see something they hadn't expected. Their version of change and Obama's seem very different :laugh:

Hey, I'm not stupid...any and all politicians work this way...not so sure any other candidate would be any better. I say we stop voting in POLITICIANS and put in "the little guy" non-lawyer types for a change. What are they going to do? Screw something up?! :rofl:

Back