NY/PA/NH/CT/NYC+others

Bear Mountain has their meet ups on Wed nights is anyone interested in meeting there? I'd like to make it a Sunday though. Please let me know with a PM. Thanx.

Keep Me posted. I am up for it when the weather gets nicer. We should add each other as friends so we can stay in touch for this meet.:beerchug:

the Suzuki owners club is having their meet n greet at bear mnt on April 18th. A few of us are going to ride out, should be a good time.

Thats a good idea, put each other on a list and make contact to meet. Im in for whenever. The bear mountain idea is good too. Anyone in the H.V.

hey guys I am in for what ever but I just want to point out that I started this thread 2 yrs ago. You might want to start a thread, and then keep me in the pm loop

I am in Central Jersey as well. Would be interested in taking the ride as well. Being it is relatively long ride for a meet, I would like to see the weather at least 60' on the ride home. Keep me posted, and I will subscribe to the thread.

I am in Central Jersey as well. Would be interested in taking the ride as well. Being it is relatively long ride for a meet, I would like to see the weather at least 60' on the ride home. Keep me posted, and I will subscribe to the thread.

Same here.

Im looking for a few big shows to enter in this area. If anyone has any information on this please PM me. Thank you. Please keep me posted on the rides or gatherings from this area ...thanx..

Im in NY but on Long Island. We have a few differnt car/bike shows down here, but I would say probably not worth the trip for you. I wish Long Island had more to offer, sorry.:beerchug:

checked out ,,,Taylors of cherry hill bike night,,,Mondays....looks good. If anyone from upstate Dutchess county is interested let me know. Pm Me.

Im in NY but on Long Island. We have a few differnt car/bike shows down here, but I would say probably not worth the trip for you. I wish Long Island had more to offer, sorry.:beerchug:

im in sufflok.. where r the good spots do u know.. willing to travel..
Posted via Mobile Device

Long island suffolk county n.y here.. any meet ups on the island..or 100 mile distance.. something worth the ride... thanks..
Posted via Mobile Device

Back