NOT AGAIN (pics)

Next time, ride sweep.....the Spud loves watching the long lines ahead....AND he knows when to give a little extra room. Now go find this guy and SMACK him for me !!!! :oldcool:

Sorry to hear about you going down man. I know from experience that is one of the most horrible feelings; seeing your bike all scratched/gnarled up. Shake it off, and be glad you are ok. The bike can be fixed (as you well know), and you'll be rollin' clean again in no time.

D

sorry to hear bro. this is precisely why i dont do group rides. i usually ride alone if im going to blast so its my pace only. when i ride with others in smaller groups you can always find me in the rear. well back from the last rider

Ouch! Sorry to read this, hope you are ok...?

I have ridin in big groups and yup it is fun but the more the merier dosent allways work out. I have witnessed at least 6 wrecks, right in front of me on group rides. Makes a strong case for riding solo or with a small group of close trusted friends/riders that you have been with many times before... fewer surprises.

i hate to see your scuffed up ride but i'm glad you are ok :beerchug:

+1 on everything that everybody Said.........I am an Average Rider and Still ALLWAYS take the Rear until I get to know who I am Riding With................
Most Important thing is that You Are Ok :rulez:

Sorry you went down, that sucks... But hopefully you're both OK...

Sorry hear bout the bike. Glad your ok.

I been on some great group rides and on some horrible ones but i always hang in the rear regardless when i don't know all who are riding, besides as Busa rider i don't worry about getting left behind when i'm in the rear. IMO with that amount of riders it should've been broken into 2 groups with the new riders in the 2nd group with experienced riders to set the pace. I now prefer to ride in small groups of 5 to 10 bikes.

That's a drag, for sure. Sorry about the get-off...especially right after getting her fixed.

Glad you're ok, though.

Back