Not a happy customer of BCP

youve got this far...just fix it up yourself
I plan on doing something with this bike. But at this point I feel na would be best. The wiring looks like spaghetti that he added onto the bike. It’s just a mess and makes me sick looking at it and working on it. He did a number on this bike. I sent him this bike to make it right and amazing like the stuff he posts and shows that he does. But after seeing this and other peoples bike that he has messed up I don’t know how he sleeps at night. Must be why he has a drinking problem.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can build and repair this stuff yourself! I built my first engine to pro street spec on the floor of my garage! First engine I ever built! I used the shop manual and only bought new parts from reputable sources. Bought a few new tools and I was off to the races. People keep saying they need a builder, but honestly you don't. You'd be surprised!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can build and repair this stuff yourself! I built my first engine to pro street spec on the floor of my garage! First engine I ever built! I used the shop manual and only bought new parts from reputable sources. Bought a few new tools and I was off to the races. People keep saying they need a builder, but honestly you don't. You'd be surprised
I have said it 100 times
buy the manual and FOLLOW every step. including notes highlights ect

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You can build and repair this stuff yourself! I built my first engine to pro street spec on the floor of my garage! First engine I ever built! I used the shop manual and only bought new parts from reputable sources. Bought a few new tools and I was off to the races. People keep saying they need a builder, but honestly you don't. You'd be surprised!

That’s the plan right now. But don’t know if I’m going to keep it turbo or not. I have 4 other built busas. This one has been the biggest headache. I sent this to Rob for a tune. But that turned into a build and his junk turbo kit he insisted building. With rebuilding the motor I have to decide if I’m going to go intercooler or methanol. Bike isn’t ridden on the street much and probably won’t ever be in the future. The intercooler is a little over $4K from rcc. So that and rebuilding the motor I’m looking at $6k. I might just rebuild it and get it running and tuned for now and next year do the intercooler.

Asked him a few days ago and havent heard from him.
I have a feeling we might not hear from him.

Does anyone else think it’s strange no other members from he has posted how great of work Rob did on there bikes? Only people posting about him are negative. Only positive stuff is people who are being nice cause Rob still has there bike……

That’s the plan right now. But don’t know if I’m going to keep it turbo or not. I have 4 other built busas. This one has been the biggest headache. I sent this to Rob for a tune. But that turned into a build and his junk turbo kit he insisted building. With rebuilding the motor I have to decide if I’m going to go intercooler or methanol. Bike isn’t ridden on the street much and probably won’t ever be in the future. The intercooler is a little over $4K from rcc. So that and rebuilding the motor I’m looking at $6k. I might just rebuild it and get it running and tuned for now and next year do the intercooler.
Hi. I went the intercooler from RCC. If you go with his I would talk with him about what injectors you are going to use. Maybe you will habe to send them to him to be fitted to the intercooler. As the ID 2600cc would not fit the stock part as it was sent to me. DAS had to mod it for them.

Hi. I went the intercooler from RCC. If you go with his I would talk with him about what injectors you are going to use. Maybe you will habe to send them to him to be fitted to the intercooler. As the ID 2600cc would not fit the stock part as it was sent to me. DAS had to mod it for them.
Hi. If you want to call me 508-496-3312 as I am still working on my turbo kit.

Does anyone else think it’s strange no other members from he has posted how great of work Rob did on there bikes? Only people posting about him are negative. Only positive stuff is people who are being nice cause Rob still has there bike……
also though... alot of times peoiple are SOOOOOO busy being polite and NICE and respectful that we end up protecting SCUMBAGS like this guy.BCP. everyone is afraid to raise questions and SAY SOMETHING honest.

He actually made a post on his thread earlier today about the bike. I'm sure he's read this post since he was tagged in it and I'm sure being who he is he will take the time to look the bike over with a fine tooth comb. If he has the same turn out as you and others which I'm really hoping he doesn't I'm hoping he would make a video and really get this out there for people to know since he has a lot more reach then most. Still a shame that you put anyone else has had to deal with this.

He actually made a post on his thread earlier today about the bike. I'm sure he's read this post since he was tagged in it and I'm sure being who he is he will take the time to look the bike over with a fine tooth comb. If he has the same turn out as you and others which I'm really hoping he doesn't I'm hoping he would make a video and really get this out there for people to know since he has a lot more reach then most. Still a shame that you put anyone else has had to deal with this.

I saw his post. Looks like Rob is bringing him the bike. So I’m sure Rob is doing his best on joes bike.

3-5 years? Who is Rob and why is no one doing anything about their bikes sitting their for half a decade?

If it were me, I'd personally rock up there and get my bike out his shop. And then, depending on whether he owed me money or not, take some stuff to make up for it.

3-5 years? Who is Rob and why is no one doing anything about their bikes sitting their for half a decade?

If it were me, I'd personally rock up there and get my bike out his shop. And then, depending on whether he owed me money or not, take some stuff to make up for it.

This^

As said, this dude just hasn't F'd over the right guy yet...

there*

Yeah. I mean if you go over there, and he gives you your ride back, and reasonable value for what he did (but didn't finish the job), then fine, take it, leave peacefully, and write off the lost money, time, and him.

But if he gives you any resistance and/or lip when you (rightfully) want it back, or completely rips you off, whoop his a**, but go armed... in case he's a hefty fella and knows how to handle himself.

Last edited:
there*

Yeah. I mean if you go over there, and he gives you your ride back, and reasonable value for what he did (but didn't finish the job), then fine, take it, leave peacefully, and write off the lost money, time, and him.

But if he gives you any resistance and/or lip when you (rightfully) want it back, or completely rips you off, whoop his a**, but go armed... in case he's a hefty fella and knows how to handle himself.
:shocked:

there*

Or fight naked, either way you win.

I saw his post. Looks like Rob is bringing him the bike. So I’m sure Rob is doing his best on joes bike.
We alll get what we deserve in the end...... This is the worst screw job i have ever seen though. 16000 bucks/ bike is slow AND it blew up. AND it looks like a mess in general/ shyt thrown everywhere/ loose spark plugs/ melted wires. He is a liar and a thief. This was intentional. This was TERRIBLE. I think he is on drugs, he says that he "unexpectedly" lost his union day job. We can all speculate as to why it was unexpected. Bottom line is that even if he has a problem, its NO EXCUSE to accept this much money and produce this kinda work. You should file in small claims court. on basic principle.

Back