Nor Cal Rider's

Pardini

Donating Member
Registered
Short Notice, but The RIDE is on Sundee 8/2/09.

First assembly point is the Chevron station in W. Sacto, I 80/ W Capitol Ave. (last exit before the causeway WB). 8:15 am. Shields down, stands up 8:30.

Second assembly somewhere in Richmond to P/U a couple more Busa's. On to Alice's for some posin' and feedin'. Parts unknown after that.

Join us!!!!!!!!!

Calling out for Tim and Les, Sac Town Bro's to hook it up. Did I get the names right, Rancho and College Greens? Too much Ta Kill Ya Saturdee night for total recall. Hope you guys can make it.

GENE? John

Seeya @ I 80 and the Richmond Pkwy. 10 am...Chevron station?
Posted via Mobile Device

What about us??? HA..........J/K, Ralph and I did the Iron Mountain run today and ARGGHHH.............got caught in a little downpour on the way back via Hwy 50; ate lunch down by Placerville.
Keep us in mind next time you dudes are heading for the Sierras!!

Jimbo

Nor-Cal Riders? Oh how I used to anxiously await to see that topic title.:banana: Last night I was cruzin the org and realized that it has been over 2 months since I've been on a ride. My progress of getting back in the saddle got put on the back burner in early July but I'm refocused on getting back to my plan of action, still gotta finish up work on the new Busa and get my gear situation squared away also. Just kinda poppin in to let you guys know I'm still here, not riding :unhappy: but I'm sure thinkin bout it. :yes:

What about us??? HA..........J/K, Ralph and I did the Iron Mountain run today and ARGGHHH.............got caught in a little downpour on the way back via Hwy 50; ate lunch down by Placerville.
Keep us in mind next time you dudes are heading for the Sierras!!

Jimbo

Hey you old fart!!!

We are going to Alice's Restaurant in the Santa Cruz mountains :banghead:
Posted via Mobile Device

Nor-Cal Riders? Oh how I used to anxiously await to see that topic title.:banana: Last night I was cruzin the org and realized that it has been over 2 months since I've been on a ride. My progress of getting back in the saddle got put on the back burner in early July but I'm refocused on getting back to my plan of action, still gotta finish up work on the new Busa and get my gear situation squared away also. Just kinda poppin in to let you guys know I'm still here, not riding :unhappy: but I'm sure thinkin bout it. :yes:

Take your Time Gene. It's not Like you Just Flew OFF a Mountain on your BUSA or Something :whistle:

See y'all as you pass me on 80 in Vallejo. I'll join from Tennessee Ave. Expect you around 9:30. What channel for chatterboxes?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll jump on the end of the group as you go by. You'll remember me. 05 blu/silv with silver helmet.

And don't forget fastpass or cash. 1 bridge there and 1 on way back
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
I logged 397 Miles Today and had a Great Time. Pardini did not TRY to Kill me and I got to Meet some New Faces. Dave and Cortney(Head East Busa). What a Nice Couple !!!!!

Rich(BA BUSA), Don(Pandanin), Russ(Pardini), Raymond(Captian Raymond) and of Course Chuck(Amode) all had a great time at Alice's Restaurant. We Parted ways after the Meal and Headed into SF toward the Golden Gate Bridge. After lane Splitting and Hitting a Few Side Mirrors Pardini, Myself and Captian Raymond Decided to Hit Some Twisties and Finish the Long Day Out. Thanks Chuck and Don For Taking us across the Golden Gate. Rich it was Good to See You Again !!!!!!!!!!! I hope you Join us Again Dave and Courtney.

BAY AREA 001.JPG

BAY AREA 002.JPG

BAY AREA 003.JPG

BAY AREA 004.JPG

Hey guys thanks to all for having us I am definitely ready for another run Rich courtney and I hit the four corners for a little downtime then homeward bound. It was a nice ride though now I think Courtney's gonna need her her own bike :laugh:. Great to actually meet everyone and we had a great time.... only one thing was disappointing I get back home look up the slash cut exhaust from hotbodies (Thanks to Bosshound) and guess what could not find them for the gen 1...... Any help with this would be great or I'm gonna have to learn how to make my own. anytime you guys are ready Let me know we'll ride again. :thumbsup::beerchug:

The Sac contingent split from PandaNin and A Mode north of Sausalito. The Busa's were gassed and ready to go. Raymond and I were eyeing a run at Skaggs. Boss was in until Chuck advised him of the time line. The plan was modified to pacify Boss, turn inland at Jenner. The run up Hwy 1 was a snails pace. North of Stinson the road opened up somewhat and we had a pretty good go at a few sections.

At Valley Ford it was apparent that the cages had impeded our progress to the point that Jenner wasn't going to be made. We made east for Petaluma on Valley Ford Rd. Then to balance out all that slabage we goated it bit on Pepper Rd. Boss had a tankslapper going, his belly button is sore again. :laugh: He tried to blame me because he was thinking about blowing a seal :dunno: So far from the coast? Raymond claimed to have lost a nut, but located it when we stopped in Petaluma to off load fluids. Gotta quit sucking down those energy drinks.

There was still daylight to burn and having fulfilled our quota of slab for the day, the plan was revised again and we were off towards Berryessa on Hwy 116. Fairly light traffic and moving well into Napa. Now on to Hwy 121 for some real fun. Twisted our way to Hwy 128 making up some of the lost time on Hwy 1. Velocities increased further on 128 until we got hung up behind the inevitable boater coming out of the lake. We droned in to Winters behind him the rest of the way.

A plot was hatched for some Sudwerks eats in Davis at the refuel in Winters. We found Davis as the sun was sure to leave us in the dark after dinner. It was decided on the roll to head for the cribs with empty stomachs. Jumped back on the slab for the run to the cribs, but not before checking out some of the UCD scenery. :whistle:

Was a good day, great to meet Chuck, Dave and Courtney and ride with Rich, Don and Raymong again. No I didn't try to kill Boss but I did threaten to.

Looks like you guys had a great time & I kinda like that chopper. :thumbsup:
Well this is really starting to suck, sitting on the sidelines being a spectator.:down:
Starting to push myself physically a bit more the last couple days in hopes of eventually recuperating these old bones & joints, I don't think my hip is ever gonna be 100% but I'm tryin. Got on the net today and ordered more goodies for the new Busa and also ordered most of the new riding gear, it wont be long now.:p

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I had a great time, thanks for the oppty to ride again.

Sorry I couldn't go longer but I had to appease the wifey. She was happy I came home when I did, just in time to cook an early dinner and do dishes.

Next time you wanna ride lemme know. (glad Boss found his nut else some sonoma squirrel would have been enjoying it)

I finally got my pics off the camera, so here they are, enjoy

DSC02801_smaller.jpg

DSC02800_smaller.jpg

DSC02819_smaller.jpg

On this road you contend with cars, motorcycles and bicycles. First time @ Alice's I've encountered the original Gen1 of a motorcycle.
DSC02812_smaller.jpg

Back