No WAY!!!! I'm back :-)

Jza

Registered
Hey guys,

You may not remember me - im the guy who got a new 08 on a saturday and it got pinched monday night
smile.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Just got phone call from insurance agency.... they are going to be sending me a new 08

IM BACK
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So whats new?
smile.gif

Here's the old one:

I'll post back to back picks to play "spot the difference" LOL

busa.jpg

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

I feel for you... You are going to need someone to bring your food out to the bike ? (figure you will not let this one out of your site)
smile.gif
Welcome back

congrats. Get one of these and you wont have any more theft problems!

Picture_017__Medium_.jpg

good to hear that you are going to be back on two wheels soon
beerchug.gif

Welcome back! I'm new around here, not new to the busa world though! Good luck with the new lady! I have one like her...Blk n Gry!
hello.gif
hello.gif

hello.gif

Wow, Jza, that must have been a devastating stomach punch, to go out and find your new 'Busa ripped off!
banghead.gif

Thieves suck The Bone.
guns.gif

Pinched in less than 48 hours, eh? Sounds like an inside job to me..... I'd place the Wife under a heat lamp and grill her on her whereabouts on Monday night....
crazy.gif

I'll bet your insurance company loves you about now, but hey.... this is why insurance exists!

Welcome back.

ever thought of getting lojack? I didn't see the earlier post... can you repost what happened? I'm about to go setup a cemented ground anchor outside to chain mine to since I don't hvae a garage :-( I'll post pics when I'm done.

-Matt

Great news
thumb_up.gif
It must be a good feeling to finally get another busa, but it sucks that you got ripped off, especially so soon, thank god you had full coverage, and welcome back , ride safe and keep this one under the gun
guns.gif

I missed the original post on this, but found it. Sorry this happened in the first place! On a lighter note you are probally one of the only people who can say you've already owned 2 08 Busas
thumb_up.gif

I missed the original post on this, but found it. Sorry this happened in the first place! On a lighter note you are probally one of the only people who can say you've already owned 2 08 Busas
thumb_up.gif
LOL - yep i was bored with the first one - went for second one.

Only good thing about all of this is

a) i'll never leave it parked outside anywhere

b) It wasn't pinched from my house so at least i wont need the Rotties
smile.gif

I'm gonna sleep on it for the first 48 hours to ensure i at least beat the old ownership record.

Thanks for your kind words guys... have got the old tingles already - cant wait to rack up those 600 miles!! I still havent gave it full beans yet - that'll be an experience
smile.gif

Cheers,

Jza

ThumbsUp.gif
egitarre77.gif

smile.gif

Back