No more fixed rates

Keep at least one card for car rentals and those times when cash and check won't cover the need. Otherwise, we are switching over to cash for everything.

That's pretty much where I am at this point. Too bad you need it for that much. I suppose nobody really needs to travel and thus needs a rental car but these are modern times..

Now that's just crazy talk...:laugh:

We should all just sit at home and experience the world through our 52-inch led screens. :rofl:

Look at Maslow's hierarchy of needs and see for yourself..

In this day and age, the nomadic hunter gatherer is no more. Therefore, the need to travel by the average human is null. The only people that need to travel are in the transportation business or a global business and the ones who want to travel are leisure travellers..

Keep at least one card for car rentals and those times when cash and check won't cover the need. Otherwise, we are switching over to cash for everything.

heres what you do, get a debit card with your checking account and decline overdraft and ALWAYS use it as debit. That way if you dont have the money in the bank to cover your purchase, it'll simply decline your card. Thats how I do it. either that or get a prepaid card if your one of those people that are paranoid about using a debit card for online transactions. You dont have to pay actual cash for everything...the point is to simply not buy anything that you dont have the cash to cover. My large purchases are made by saving up my money. When I have enough to buy what I want(tv, bike parts,ect) I go buy it. If I have to get it online then I take the money I saved up and deposit it and pay with my debit card or paypal depending on the site. But I NEVER use the $300 credit feature of my visa debit card and I dont actually own any other credit card aside from it other than the gift cards I got for christmas,lol.:whistle:

Back