No more black cars in Kalifornia??

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
In a move that will likely get California's consumers in a huff, impending legislation may soon restrict the paint color options for Golden State residents looking for their next new vehicle. The specific colors that are currently on the chopping block are all dark hues, with the worst offender seemingly the most innocuous color you could think of: Black.

California to reduce carbon emissions by... banning black cars?!

Only in Kalifornia will they tell you that you can't have a black car cause it's bad for the environment. I can't wait till I can leave this abomination of a state.

:rofl: they gotta do something.. they are a model state for our national economic mess..

Yo Playa, you got any houses for sale near you? I'm thinking Houston is next on my list of places to live. My best friend lives down there. See you in just a few years.

WTF, that is BULLSHID.............................. California sucks

Glad I am a Texan

:whistle:
you of all people blasting CA? our liberal model? Home of Pelosi, Reid and Obama supporters? come on .... :rofl: Now I would have been more shocked to see surfer post up :laugh:

Southside, you going to bash right?

:rofl: :rofl:

What if you have a black smart car.
It is so small compared to a large White SUV ?
But it is the wrong color...:rofl:

I have seen legislation discussing the elimination of all sales of vehicles with combustible engines in Cali slated for 2010.

I have no problem with the black. Of course, I have no problem with the white, either. :laugh:

:rofl: That's so Emma & Julia.

Ya but if you live in the black car u save on heating it :poke:
I'm thinking honda 125"s, white, with long seats for the whole family :laugh:

Oh boy before long it will only be GREEN.
i THINK WE NEED TO START HEARING MORE OF the alternative reasons for Global warming. Actually the climate in the East has been cooling for the past 10 years.

What is The Milankovitch Theory? The Milankovitch or astronomical theory of climate change is an explanation for changes in the seasons which result from changes in the earth's orbit around the sun. The theory is named for Serbian astronomer Milutin Milankovitch, who calculated the slow changes in the earth's orbit by careful measurements of the position of the stars, and through equations using the gravitational pull of other planets and stars. He determined that the earth "wobbles" in its orbit. The earth's "tilt" is what causes seasons, and changes in the tilt of the earth change the strength of the seasons. The seasons can also be accentuated or modified by the eccentricity (degree of roundness) of the orbital path around the sun, and the precession effect, the position of the solstices in the annual orbit.

Thank You Kalifornia for making us do the "right" thing:moon::rofl::rofl:

In your heart, you know it's the right thing:rofl::rofl:

Who can the .org mass email on this one Kalifornians?

Last edited:
Oh boy before long it will only be GREEN.
i THINK WE NEED TO START HEARING MORE OF the alternative reasons for Global warming. Actually the climate in the East has been cooling for the past 10 years.

What is The Milankovitch Theory? The Milankovitch or astronomical theory of climate change is an explanation for changes in the seasons which result from changes in the earth's orbit around the sun. The theory is named for Serbian astronomer Milutin Milankovitch, who calculated the slow changes in the earth's orbit by careful measurements of the position of the stars, and through equations using the gravitational pull of other planets and stars. He determined that the earth "wobbles" in its orbit. The earth's "tilt" is what causes seasons, and changes in the tilt of the earth change the strength of the seasons. The seasons can also be accentuated or modified by the eccentricity (degree of roundness) of the orbital path around the sun, and the precession effect, the position of the solstices in the annual orbit.

Yeah!

I'm going to open an all black vehicle car dealership on the border of each state that touches California.

Back