nitrous wiring not working help!!!

this time i used this wiring diagram I switched wires around and it worked, the bike start with the swicht in up possition, when I move the switch to the other possiton with the bike running and hit the nos the bike just die. lookin at the bottom of the switch this os hoe is wired 1 and 2 to ign box 3 to nos selenoid and 4 and 5 to starter selenoid. any ideas. the bottle is empty and the hose is not connected. again

I can't put any more images, this is the wiring I'm using now, but when I het the nos button, the bike just die some times i get to hit it 3 times before it dies and some times the 1st hit. for how long can you keep the button press?

wiring.jpg

Go to the manufactures website and see if they specify the toggle switch. You must have the exact type of switch they specify for this to work. Do not spray your bike at idle. I understand this is terrible for the engine. Until you have this figured out make sure the bottle is empty or disconnected. This requires a specific toggle switch just not any toggle switch.

maybe that is the pro, i just got a home depot toggle switch, i guess I have to call nx and order the right t switch thanks, the bottle is empty and hose disconected.

(elmostro @ Mar. 24 2007,00:19) maybe that is the pro, i just got a home depot toggle switch, i guess I have to call nx and order the right t switch thanks, the bottle is empty and hose disconected.
Here's the link and an 800 tech line. Good Luck, wished I lived closer.

there is no link, thanks anyway, I'm making a couple of calls tomorrow to see if i can solve the pro, and thanks evrybody for your help

still have the same problem, when i press the starter button to activate the system the bike at low rpm just die, at high rpm 5,000 the rpm drop to 3 and stutter but don't die. I checked the wiring and every thing look fine.

Back