Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ninja cat comes closer while not moving!

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Im sorry but I thought this was hilarious!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I love cats...stealthy :laugh:

That's why I love cats...stealthy :laugh:
oh really now... lets say that cat weighs in at say 200#? and you are walking along the path on the way home... Something behind me? spin around... nope not a thing...

uh huh.... that video gives me the creeps.... :laugh: (I lived in mountain lion country, never even thought about that till just now... thanks hon...)

:rofl:

oh really now... lets say that cat weighs in at say 200#? and you are walking along the path on the way home... Something behind me? spin around... nope not a thing...

uh huh.... that video gives me the creeps.... :laugh: (I lived in mountain lion country, never even thought about that till just now... thanks hon...)

:rofl:

Dude, I have a Great Dane...he does that stuff all of the time anyway LOL

:rofl::rofl: that was great. my two year old in my avatar got a kick out of it too:laugh:

I have no idea why Im laughing so hard at that but I like it and Im not a cat fan by any means.

Josh

Top Bottom