Nice meeting you all, had a good time...

jjmorin85

Registered
Hey all, its John (skinny kid w/ the silver Kawi Z1000). I had a great time this weekend. You are a great bunch of guys, don't know if you'll catch me on a busa anytime soon but you were a fun bunch to hang out and ride with. I'm glad the other John (racerV) talked me into coming down and joining you guys. I've got a handful of pics I'll have to post up and share later.

Oh btw, Aquaman ever get that gixxer fired back up after it wouldn't start that next morning?

Hey John, was a blast running with you this last week... not that I like getting my doors blown off by some skinny kid that looks like he would be more at home on a MX bike...

The ride up the Gorge was pretty fun if not a bit extreme huh? :) hope to see you back next Bash..

I think you are the brother that loaned me the shoes to get the bike out of the drink. Thanks much for that. Good meeting you.

I think you are the brother that loaned me the shoes to get the bike out of the drink. Thanks much for that. Good meeting you.

yes, I think so too. If so, thanks for doing that. And the flip flops looked good on you! hahaha:whistle:

yeah that run down 40 was perhaps a bit much, sure was fun though. I'm sure I'll be back down there with you guys again. It doesn't take a whole lot to talk me into going back down there.

no that wasn't me that loaned the shoes, i think that was the other john staying with racerV and I, to many Johns... I was the one right behind brendon when he wrecked.

no that wasn't me that loaned the shoes, i think that was the other john staying with racerV and I, to many Johns... I was the one right behind brendon when he wrecked.

ok, got ya now bro! yea, you are pretty skinny alright. You need to live at Dave and Angies hose to get fattened up a bit! :laugh:

Hey, I'm trying, but my ridiculously high metabolism gets the best of me... I'm all for people cooking me food though. :p

Hey, I'm trying, but my ridiculously high metabolism gets the best of me... I'm all for people cooking me food though. :p

It was great to meet you and I hope to see you in the future. Very nice ride. Be thankful for the metabolism, and ignore Dino :laugh:

It was nice to have met you, :welcome: to the org. and thanks for letting me charge my phone in your truck.

Hey John, it was good to meet and talk with you at the Bash. Hope to see you back this fall. :beerchug:

yep, that was me. I dunno, as much as I hate to see things like that happen, I kinda enjoy workin on little projects like that. It was just a bummer to see it not want to fire up again the next morning. Did we ever figure out if it was just fouled plugs or what?

As for the other question about when I'll be getting a busa... I dunno, I almost bought one last summer just as a drag bike project, but I think I have my sights on getting another Gixxer. As impressed as I was seeing some of you guys tearing it up on those new busas, I think I'd still prefere something a little more light and nimble.

Back