Nice gesture from dealer...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got a letter in the mail about a week ago from the dealer I bought Da' Train from thanking me for my business. Included was a coupon for a free baseball style hat of my choice and some pretty good deals 30-50% off on some other stuff. I went in today to get the free cap and pick up a few things like oil filters and such. Here's the cap I got free. It was the only Busa hat they had. Pretty nice lookin' hat though. Even has leather trim on the bill. Not bad for FREE, huh?
biggrin.gif

The coupon served it's intended purpose though. See my thread about sittin' on the new gixxer 1k. The coupon got me in the showroom and wantin' to spend more money!
wink.gif

freehat_01.jpg

... and the back. According to the tags it's a Suzuki hat. I think it was priced at $17.95.

freehat_02.jpg

Schweet hat, BT...and it just reminds me: I think I need to do an oil change.
wow.gif

Nice hat BT......got the same one, as well as the other one with the grey trim.
Had to pay though......bout 28 for both.......ebay.

Myh neighborhood paharmacy ssent me the same coupon. " To our loyal customers, come in and get a free hat." sponsored by Trojen. Hmm, I wonder if it'll look as cool as yours BT?
smile.gif

I bought that same hat about four months ago, it was the best looking one they had at the local dealer. Yours looks better because it was free though, lol.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078550087 -->

Back