Nice 240 Kit from Carrozzeria

karnage

Registered
I found this kit with light weight carrozzeria wheels and a track dynamics swingarm and all the needed parts. I like these wheels and the trak dynamics kit is nice, well made from what I see.CARROZZERIA USA INC - MOTORCYCLE AFTERMARKET WHEEL MANUFACTURE MAKERS OF THE TRI-R VTRACK V TRACK V7R FORGED WHEELS They have some really nice stuff.

2062007vstar4crop.jpg

2062007vstarwide3crop.jpg

2062007vstarwide5crop.jpg

I think that is the kit I am going to get.Its cheaper than the other from BallZ and Roaring toyz etc.These wheels are lighter and stronger than the others as well.

The polished kit is $3200 chrome is $3400 and the wheels alone are $1900.Of course that doesnt include tires.

Do you have a website ? I can't afford anything right now, had to think a day or two about spending $300 on tire last month, but that's starting to look good. It must be the CF BST's that go 5K a set.

why is it that I put the website on it comes up with that and it wont go there??WTH?? forged-wheel.com never mind, that link works now for some reason.They have some nice goodies there.

$1879.00 Black or gray. Kawi rear sprocket. If I fall into some money. Any idea what kind of weight this shaves off the Bus?

Any idea what kind of weight this shaves off the Bus?

The wheels alone shave more than 10lbs total for both front and rear. I wish I remember the exact number but I don't. We weighed the stock ones and the CZ's on a digital scale when I bought mine over a year ago.

The front is 7.8 lbs and the rear is 18 being a 240 is pretty good.I hope they still make it.I contacted them and waiting to hear back.

From what I am told, a 240 wheel is custom ordered and therefore no returns once ordered and paid for.I hope thats right because thats the kit I want.Those wheels are gorgeous.

I talked to them today and they are doing a limited run of the 240 wheels and no polishing anymore.So I am looking into something else now.Sucks but whatever.

I talked to them today and they are doing a limited run of the 240 wheels and no polishing anymore.So I am looking into something else now.Sucks but whatever.

Did ya happen to get price on the wheel only? Im lookin to trim some weight on my 240 setup.

Back