News Channels... they all suck

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
so I am up doing project reviews and just saw that they think they found the body of Kaliee (sp?) down in FL. This was a horrible crime and I hope they find who did it and fry their anus but ....

Oh WHAT will Nancy Grace have to talk about now on CNN? I mean really, I stopped watching CNN because every night for the past what, year? she has something on trying to find out where is Kaliee? Other news stations have similar special interest issues where they just sensationalize things, sometimes I think because they have shid else to talk about but last month's/year's news. For example, anytime you see things about Iraq you only hear negative things about the military or casualty reports. You never hear about the good things that are happening or the positive impact we have had being in Iraq. I just cant bring myself to watch the major news outlets anymore and just read stuff online. Between reading 2-5 different flavors of the same event, I can generally make my own decision on where the real facts/truth are...its just amazing how people follow blindly what they see on the news....its on TV it must be important and more over true :banghead:

Sorry just had to rant, not much on ye old TV at this hour and these project reviews are sucking my will to live :banghead:

oh boredom just got a break... the server decided it was going to do its impersonation of the titanic ... fortunately the hours of work I had invested were not lost.... always prepare your reviews in a text editor for reference (learned that the hard way once :banghead: ) and then copy/paste into the system.

Oh well they are due tomorrow ... hopefully I can get them done in the morning but for now, its 3am and I'm going to bed. Nancy Grace can continue to rant, I dont watch anyway, but they do have Running Man on Spike tonight :beerchug:

Back