Newbie to the busa

bandit4

Registered
Finally got around to post pics of my 2005 LE I picked up with 1900 miles on it. Paid 9500.00 for it. Some older guy traded it in for a Goldwing. Anyhow I owned an older GSXR 1100 and an 1989 V-Max. The Busa is definitely different than those bikes.
biggrin.gif

2005LE.jpg

Nice bike, I always liked that color. Learn what that beast will do the easy way, not the hard way. Be safe.

Congratulations on the sweet bike and welcome to the board!
smile.gif

Hayabusa to Goldwing (the "older guy") ...now there is a change!
laugh.gif

Congratulations on the sweet bike and welcome to the board!
smile.gif

Hayabusa to Goldwing (the "older guy") ...now there is a change!  
laugh.gif
Never believe the dealer. I traded a 600 in and my friend went to look at it, the dealer told him some 40 year old guy traded it in for a Triumph. I am only 25 by the way.

I know what you are saying on dont believe what the dealer tells you. I checked on the previous owner because he left his old registration in the manual under the hump. I know when the dealer told me it was an older guy that previously owned it I was saying "yeah right" to myself. But this time it was the case which is good. Anyway I did look at the new V-max at the same dealer but went with the Busa instead. I made a good choice I believe.

I know what you are saying on dont believe what the dealer tells you. I checked on the previous owner because he left his old registration in the manual under the hump. I know when the dealer told me it was an older guy that previously owned it I was saying "yeah right" to myself. But this time it was the case which is good. Anyway I did look at the new V-max at the same dealer but went with the Busa instead. I made a good choice I believe.
Awesome choice. Welcome & congrats on a beautiful bike!

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the</span> <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>MADNESS !!</span>

Back