Newb in the house...

StuandJoy

Registered
Finally did it. Got a real good deal on a 2000 Blue/Silver Bus with 6700 miles on it. I've ridden a couple of bikes in my past and have had a few really fast street cars (to the tune of 10 seconds) but nothing compares to the Hayabusa.

I had a mint 98 Z28 that ran low 11s in the 1/4 all day long but I never got as many compliments and questions as I do with the Busa.

I'm in love. Even the wife likes it. Took her for a 2 hour ride yesterday and never even got above 6000 RPM but she was grinnin from ear to ear.

Stu

<!--EDIT|StuandJoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089675163 -->

Congrats and welcome to the board.
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the board! Lots of great folks here, and very helpfull. Mind if I ask you what the going proce was for your bike?

Cool, thanks. I just bought a new leftover 2003. I'm trying to get a feel for thier resale value. Sounds like it's good!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board! Looks like the bike came with a couple of mods! Anything special or are you keepin' that on the down low? And we do love pics!

Welcome to the board. Congratulations on the new (and fastest color) Busa.
cool.gif

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board!  Looks like the bike came with a couple of mods!  Anything special or are you keepin' that on the down low?  And we do love pics!
Nothin too special. The Yosh slip-ons, carbon fiber levers and new tail. I'll get some more pics as soon as I get back.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Stu

Welcome Stu!
smile.gif

Beautiful Busa...I had my eye on that same year and color for months...still love it!

Glad you got a fun toy...and glad the wife likes it! When's she getting hers?!
tounge.gif

Back