New york trip

We went to the World Trade Centers site, It just made you step back and think about life. Sorry to all who had to go through all of that.

Great, great city. I love New York
biggrin.gif

Welcome to New York NOW GO HOME just kidding I'm glad you had a good time in the best city in the world (spoken like a true Native New Yorker)Next time you come up here I'll show you some serious NY riding.

Thanks Jetset. We were there on business, I dont think this country boy could handle driving with all those cabs. We may get to come back up in August, not sure yet, hope we have more time to look around if we do. I would love to ride in the mtns of New York. If you ever get down this way give me a call.

Tim

I love New York!!!! I haven't been there since August, 2001..........only a couple of weeks before the towers fell. It's a great place to visit!!
smile.gif

Thanks for the pictures... haven't been back since mid 80s. Keep planning a trip, but it never comes true....
sad.gif

I take my family up there every 2-3 years. If i ever win the lottery, I'm buying a small condo to spend a couple of months a year up there.

LQQks like you had a great time GB-05, and thankz for sharing the pic's especially the one with Da Busa.
biggrin.gif

I take my family up there every 2-3 years.  If i ever win the lottery, I'm buying a small condo to spend a couple of months a year up there.
Yeah, if I ever win I to will buy a condo there. They were getting some ready to sell next to our showroom, looked pretty nice, bet they had a nice price to. www.325fifthave.com was the web site. My wife and two girls want to go, I would be broke when we got back. I would love to meet up with PDBUSA and the guys and take a ride up Long Island.

Back