New york trip

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
I went to New York on business on Monday - Wednesday and was able to take a few shots while we were there. This was my first trip so I was impressed. we didnt have alot of time so we took in as much as we could.

New_York_009_35_.JPG

One of these days I'm gonna see it...that first shot from the plane is cool.

Now this is a BUSA site so I couldnt resist. Hope ya enjoyed looking as much as I has taking. I now have a new oppion of New York, I like it, to visit anyway, couldnt leave the mountains.

New_York_002_35_.JPG

thanks ozz, I like taking shots from the plane. That one was of Manahattan, the Statue of Liberty is on the left hand side. we stayed at the Tribeka Grand, glad the Co was picking up the tab, a little over 800 for 2 nights, way to rich for my wallet.

New_York_046_35.JPG

Yeah i remember after 9/11 i had a mission in ny at the port.When we where done,we circled the Statue of Liberty in our blackhawks.It was great to fly around an wave at the people in the statue and on the ground.For some strange reason,i had the feeling that a few people where concerned seeing 4 blackhawks circling overhead..

Just visiting PDBusa. The city is beautiful at night. We sat at a pizza place in Times Square on Tuesday night and was amazed at how many people were on the street at 11:00 at night. Its a really neat place.

I used to live there. Seeing the skyline without the twin towers is still a bit depressing.

It's a fun place to visit, lot's of stuff to do 24x7, that place never sleeps.

Nice pics, thanks. Brought back some memories.

Great pics! I lived on the Upper East Side for 2 years, and worked in Mid-Town, across from Carnegie Hall. Such an awesome place. Nice that it's only 2-1/2 hours from Philly. Can't wait to ride the Busa there this summer for a quick lap.

Yeah i remember after 9/11 i had a mission in ny at the port.When we where done,we circled the Statue of Liberty in our blackhawks.It was great to fly around an wave at the people in the statue and on the ground.For some strange reason,i had the feeling that a few people where concerned seeing 4 blackhawks circling overhead..
So that was you circling on the 12th,13th? I was working the remains of Tower 1 by the Antenna when you guys were flying.
Those birds were low. Kept thinking the other buildings were coming down from rotor wash.

Back