New Vids

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, just a note to let you know that I put up 18 more vids tonight, you can sort them out and determine which ones are new....

CAp

Oh come on .... are u gonna make me wade through them again
rock.gif
?
tounge.gif

I cant seem to get 7+Wonders+of+Motorcycle+-+7+to+2.wmv to download
I just keep getting a 372b file

I guess that my button pushing skill have devreased since I last used a computer the board gave me this message trying to get to the movies page
Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Statement has no result columns to bind (perhaps you need to successfully call execute first)

This error was reported at: Sources/Movies.pm line 75.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

They are in Real Player format everytime I download one and then I cannot get it to play. Is there any other format that they can be saved in or another player that they can be played in? I even updated my Real Player.

I guess that my button pushing skill have devreased since I last used a computer the board gave me this message trying to get to the movies page
Ikonboard CGI Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement has no result columns to bind (perhaps you need to successfully call execute first)

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
I get the same thing

Ikonboard CGI Error

I get the same thing
Me, too...

Back