NEW TYRE & STEM

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Installed a new MIchelin last night and had the oppurtunity to install my 90 degree valve stem.  
super.gif

DSC01002small.jpg

Yes it's dirty and yes you can find a chicken strip. Going out now to take care of one of those problems
super.gif

(edubb1971 @ Jul. 04 2007,14:10) that stem is real cool
Check with Cloud9 or another site sponsor for the hook up. Real cool when checking your pressure and adding air
cool.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,13:12)
Check with Cloud9 or another site sponsor for the hook up. Real cool when checking your pressure and adding air
cool.gif
+1

You can actually reach around the front rotors to check it...

(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,11:11) Yes it's dirty and yes you can find a chicken strip. Going out now to take care of one of those problems  
super.gif
So cool !!! Let us know when you get back from washing the bike
laugh.gif

(NoFearSpear @ Jul. 04 2007,16:54)
(NoFearSpear @ Jul. 04 2007,11:49) DO3,what size stem hole? 10mm ?Rear
all_coholic.gif
found it myself,,11.3 mm ordered set in blue
biggrin.gif
ordered from where?

SHOCKED.gif
DO3 can you say DIRTY.. I call Busa abuse..
laugh.gif

It is not dirty....just used in a very "anti-clean" environment!! LOL!! Just take it to the strip one time and it will be that bad if not worse!!

(proud dad @ Jul. 04 2007,14:35) Time for a little burn to scuff that contact patch in.Don't take much.
Got pulled over after scuffing it in on deserted road last night. I was doing 5 MPH under the posted but of course zig zagging. I explained what I was doing and cut loose. Next time I'll find a completely isolated area. Got one in mind. No burn ins though. The Busa does that with normal riding.
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Jul. 04 2007,14:38)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,13:12)
cool.gif
+1

You can actually reach around the front rotors to check it...
What ? I have the one for the front and plan on getting it installed when the PP 2CT gets replaced under recall
super.gif

(NoFearSpear @ Jul. 04 2007,14:41)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 04 2007,11:11) Yes it's dirty and yes you can find a chicken strip. Going out now to take care of one of those problems
super.gif
So cool !!! Let us know when you get back from washing the bike
laugh.gif
Hey, hey, who has time to wash the bike in purdy weather like this with four days off.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wish it was purdy in big D,tryed to sneek out for a ride today,,then came the rain,,,AGAIN!
firedevil.gif

Back