New to the site..and the Busa

chris40oz77

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all... Like stated above, i'm new to the site and the Busa world. I purchased my first sportbike in Mar'05 ('05 gixxer 600) and had a blast on it. I soon found out that bike wasn't for me because I'm 6'5 and 230lbs and I do a lot of highway riding. I also took it to the dragstrip a couple of times and quickly got board with it. Don't get me wrong, I know I never would've gotten board in the twisties but I live in west texas...There are no twisties!

So, in Septmeber I traded in the 600 and bought my '05 blue/silver Busa and I absolutely love it! It's bone stock for now...
My_busa.jpg

I know, I know, I need to get off my lazy butt and remove the reflectors and stickers
blush.gif

I'm still learning about all of the mods and such so me and the "search button" are about to become really good friends!

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa from a fellow Texan.

David.

Welcome to the maddness...
beerchug.gif

nice scoot, now let the moding begin.....
wink.gif

ditch the stickers and reflectors....
tounge.gif

Holy Shid someone from Here. damn they found my hiding spot.
tounge.gif
welcome to the board you'll love it here. Congrats on the Purchase I've got your twin. I'm down with a knee injury right now(prolly about 2-3 more weeks) but you ever wanna go ride give me a shout onerabidshark@yahoo.com

biketoyota.jpg

Heck of a jump from the 600... Congrats!
cool.gif

Welcome to the org, too!!
smile.gif

Back