Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Busa

welcome
the blue/grey is the fastest and thats fact
super.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !!</span>

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>That's a whole lotta bikes .</span>

Welcome to the .org! I hate to have to pull this out again, but this is concrete proof from the Guiness Book of World Records that the burnt orange '03 is the fastest.

...oh wait... I sold mine. Dang!

(dadofthree @ Nov. 17 2006,13:40)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
 either of the 900's a Z1 ? I know when you post pics your bike's gonna be black, because everyone on this site knows that black is the fastest  
race.gif
Unfortunately neither of them were Z1's...  A Z1 was an awesome looking bike in its day...  The 74 was a stock green and yellow striped bike...  The 76 was a custom painted blue color with a 16" rear wheel and 4 into 1 header with a turnout and down exhaust...  real short in other words.  It use to belong to a lawyer who decided to terminate his practice and life at the same time.  
I am trying to get my ZX-11 running again... I let it sit for over 3 years...  I think the stabil gas stuff was only good for a year... it is running a little longer each time it fires... Probalby going to have pull the carbs and clean them up a bit...  fuel pump works but the relay might be bad... oh what fun !

Top Bottom