New to me

Dennis

Registered
I have been looking for another stock-ish Gen2 to replace my Frankenstein Gen1 Busa. I was about to pull the trigger on another bike, then saw this one at the last minute. It is (was) like it came out of a time capsule. It's got 6400 miles, and was set up with all the good parts from 2008 including Brocks exhaust, lowering links, and strap brackets. It has all the drag racing electronics of the day including a kill box for the air shifter, a two-step, Power Commander, and a wideband controller. It was very nicely done, but I've spent the week pulling all that stuff off and put my Woolich system on and flashed the ECU to control the shifter, fueling adjustments, and map switch.

I had the same color 2008 I bought new in 2008 that I slowly made into a full drag bike and sold a couple years ago, so this is a bit of a flash from the past for me. This one will stay pretty much like it is now but I'll take it to the strip on occasion but ride on the street a little more. I replaced the mirrors and took off the tank bra. I switched out the suicide levers for stock-type black ones.

08.jpg

Back