New to me 04

chance762

Registered
Just picked this up last week. Nearly flawless black and purple 04, with only 1,700 miles on it. I cant wait for this miserable weather we are having to clear up so I can ride it.

This is my first "hyperbike". I grew up riding dirtbikes, then my first street bike was a 2003 z1000 with a bunch of work done to it. Then I had a converted KTM 525 supermoto, then took a break from riding for a year or two.

9rpzt5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking bike...... I am a new owner as well, so gonna be fun getting familiar with her..... Have a blast, and be safe.....

Wow an 04 with 1700 miles... Someone was skeert... Looks like a great ride have fun and put some miles on her asap. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Ive put a few hundred miles on it so far. VERY fun bike. Havent really been able to hit the fun curvy roads hard, as the tires are the originals from 2004. But, it does do some really fun power slides in 1st and 2nd gear with the old tires :)

I also got the rear hump in. Full yoshi exhaust and powercommander is on the way

2qtxphc.jpg

Just picked this up last week. Nearly flawless black and purple 04, with only 1,700 miles on it. I cant wait for this miserable weather we are having to clear up so I can ride it.

This is my first "hyperbike". I grew up riding dirtbikes, then my first street bike was a 2003 z1000 with a bunch of work done to it. Then I had a converted KTM 525 supermoto, then took a break from riding for a year or two.

9rpzt5.jpg

great looking bike.. but then I am a bit bias regarding this particular color :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back