Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to Forums.

Screwloose

Registered
Hello all. Here's my Bike. Bought it in August last year. 2006 model.

But I wasn't sure I was going to keep her. I've been riding for over 10 years but took a long period of 20 away from bikes because I couldn't afford to own one. So what do I get. One of the fastest bikes on the planet. I was looking at Harley's, specifically Fatboys. But they are way over priced for what they are. My last bike was a 1991 883 Sportster Deluxe.

I read a lot about these bikes after stumbling onto a forum post written by a women who went from a Dyna Glide to a Busa and loves it. I loved her attitude "F the haters. Life is to short." I wasn't even going to look at this one. But went anyway. The owner did let me take it for a drive up and down the street. I could tell when I got on it that it was an incredible machine. Faster then a Ferrari at a fraction of the price. Took me a couple of weeks to loosen up my grip from cramps because I knew it was a bat out of hell.

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Love the handle, you'll fit right in :laugh:

:welcome: to the org.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: AND if you didn't know, you got the FASTEST COLOR :cheerleader: no matter what these other jealous people say :rofl:

:hello: welcome to the org!! look forward to seeing ya around!

Top Bottom