Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Store Opening

jengreen

Registered
Hi. I haven't posted before, but wanted to introduce myself. I am a customer service rep for oncycles.com, and a sponsor of this forum. I wanted to let you all know that the oncycles.com motorcycle riders mall has opened a new store called Big Daddy Deals. This store's kind of amazing. It's nothing but special deals on all kinds of products. Closeouts, liquidations, display goods, and sometimes cosmetic seconds. Everything's deeply discounted, like 40%-50% off MSRP. Right now, the store has Dymag wheels, Cycle Cat billet, Alth rotors, GPR exhausts, and more. The inventory changes all the time as new products come in. For example, I believe there is a small batch of Italian leathers coming in the next few weeks.
Of course, the thing with Big Daddy Deals is that when they're gone, they're gone. Anyway, check it out! I think the store's a gold mine. And if I can be of any assistance, let me know (jenifer@oncycles.com).

Jenifer Green, Customer Service
oncycles.com Motorcycle Riders Mall
800 Morrison Rd.
Columbus, OH 43230 USA
Ph: 614-577-8080 ext 111
www.oncycles.com
www.mcstands.com
www.mclocks.com
www.mcluggage.com
www.dymagdirect.com
www.cyclecat.com
www.bigdaddydeals.com

Thanks Jenifer. Will check it out. Welcome aboard and Thanks for your support!

Thanks Jenifer. Will check it out. Welcome aboard and Thanks for your support!
+1

bump.gif

Sweet hook-up! thanks.
beerchug.gif

Thats what I'm talking about (good reasonable prices)!
thumb_up.gif
I'll definetly be hitting you up.

I love the website design - very cool. I'll be shopping there soon.
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom