New stable mate (pics)

The Gen 2 will win out as for getting the attention. I sold off a my cpl Gen 1's figuring I would keep just 1 of each just because I did like them both in their own way. But as of lately I'm gonna send the last Gen 1 on to a new rider and pick up another Gen 2 play with in a different way. Maybe something with a lil whine/whistle.:laugh:

Pretty much same bike but 2 different girls all together. In a way sorta like an current (on the way out) girlfriend, at first you tend to go back and enjoy riding it now and then and then the time get's longer in between visits and you start to notice her seeing you going out with the new girl more often and the hurt in her headlight makes you realize it's time to cut the ties and let her back on the market to be adored and appreciated the way she deserves to be and you will decide to let her go. :laugh:

Once you move up to new and greener pastures it's like going back and dating an old girlfriend again. Which is the same as going to a garage sale and buying your old stuff back. Why?:rofl:

If my two mortal enemies can get along living in the same garage, then your two siblings should get along great.

100_1478.jpg

Back