New Spy Pix...Scar's Latest Video

cool video and impressive library. I hope to one day be part of the library/footage/etc.
thumb_up.gif
Ryan...I think you're already in the Busa Stampede video, aren't you?

I repeat my desire to have another Stampede. This is the best time of year...the kids are back in school, and summer vacation is over.

Trust all's well with you.

Scar

hey guys, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't seem to see the spanking! There's nothing really challenging about the road you guys were riding on. There weren't any actual tight turns,and the speed on the straightaways is really irrelevant.Anybody can go fast on a straight line! I admire the enthusiasm that went into videotaping the ride ,and I don't disagree with you for a second that it is always great riding with a few buddies, but in all honesty that was not what I call spanking the road. 180 in a straight line, on a Busa? That's not an accomplishment but more of a routine on a bike like that.
Ah, here's the hate I referred to earlier...

Ready? Here goes...

1. Don't worry, Adolf...nothing you can say or do or surmise or speculate could ever burst our bubble. We're way too good for that.

2. The point in the 'spanking' is not the 180 in a straight line, but the average 115 through the glorious SoCal mountainside sweepers.

2a. I don't remember advertising this as a Twisties video.... Hmmm...

3. If you want to see awesome, spectacular riding in TWISTIES, please view some of my other videos...like Palomar Tight Side, for example. ...or Palomar Fast Side, or Who Says a Busa Can't Turn? Please do a search for "Index" in threads launched by me. We call that spanking, as well.

4. What you call 'spanking a road' is subjective.

5. Please post some of your own videos so everyone can revel in your joy as well.

6. Thanks for your input...we'll give it all the consideration it deserves.
goodboy.gif

One in every crowd.
Scar, you can really handle that bike, can't you? I based my observation on your latest video alone, which was awesome. I have not seen your other masterpieces and I did not make any reference to that either, but I'll be sure to watch them right away. Since you've posted on these public message boards for everybody to see or watch, I think you should work in Hollywood where your talents can be fully appreciated by the masses. I wish I was you.
Adolf: Thanks for the props.

Like my Grandfather, a very wise man, used to say...

"The more Busa's, the Merrier"
laugh.gif

Get your bikes down here, riders! There's plenty of Canyon to keep our interest
egitarre77.gif

_MG_42847.jpg

Finally saw it and it was very nice! Need to go do some practicing.

Finally getting to get through the rest of the videos.

Maybe that nickname is deserved... You are a bad man

Re: New Spy Pix...Scar's Latest Video

Finally getting to get through the rest of the videos.

Maybe that nickname is deserved... You are a bad man

Ooooh, Jeff...I'm gettin' all nippley just thinking about it.

Did you find the index on the .oRg or did you search for my shizzle on Veoh?

:tiptoe:

Can you host it somewhere else?:banghead:

Junk: Any recommendations? The file itself, for uploading, is 452MB...way too large for YouTube.

Let me know. I'm open to suggestions. If it comes down to it, I might be able to send you a DVD.

:beerchug:

Ooh Rah!

Ooooh, Jeff...I'm gettin' all nippley just thinking about it.

Did you find the index on the .oRg or did you search for my shizzle on Veoh?

:tiptoe:

I had one that my friend downloaded, it was the second one on the list. Came in to look at the rest and went doh!

So once I can get a chance to search em up I will get to watching.

I just cant view it because of where I'm at, same Project.:banghead:

I just cant view it because of where I'm at, same Project.:banghead:

Because you're doing us all a favor, I'll see what I can do for you (special).

Can you PM me your FPO/APO?

This goes for you, too, Projekt.

Scar

Back