New scientific discovery

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Scientific studies on the decrease of a woman’s sex drive have finally revealed that certain foods can decrease a woman’s sex drive up to 90%

The food that had the most impact, resulting in a 90% decrease in overall sexual desire in women was achieved from eating wedding cake.

It seems that no particular brand is to blame. ANY wedding cake for some reason has this affect.

Further studies are planned

nice one
laugh.gif

hahahahaha

yeah, then thier hair gets cut shorter too, and they stop being fun, and they stop dressing nice, and they want you to change everything in your life that was interesting enough to attract them in the first place

OOOH! OOOOOOOOOOH!!
samface.jpg

not that I'm bitter ;)

hahahahaha

yeah, then thier hair gets cut shorter too, and they stop being fun, and they stop dressing nice, and they want you to change everything in your life that was interesting enough to attract them in the first place

OOOH!  OOOOOOOOOOH!!
samface.jpg

not that I'm bitter  ;)
ROTFLMAO

Hmm.. Sam Kinison fan I see...

Miss the ol guy.. I think he made one too many Jesus jokes :o

Hrmmmm, seems the men saying "I do" attributes to a few things as well...

*Surgical attachment of his butt on a sofa with a remote glued to his hand; marathon sessions with FOX'S coverage of every football game, racing, anything with a motor and wheels...
*The appropriate attire each day after work is just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt; great for when company just pops in...
*45 minute sessions in the bathroom at least twice a day with any magazine he can get a hold of while he says "I'll be in my office"
*Sudden "helplessness" every time he gets the sniffles; wants to be coddled "like Mom used to do"
*He's suddenly THE BUSIEST MAN in the entire world because he's got a lawn to cut; never mind that I've picked up wiping the toilet down from his dribble as well as that of his two sons or that the laundry never ends, that he's the messiest "kid" in the house and I still clean everything in sight 'til I drop dead at bedtime, all while he's picked up mowing grass...no, I'm not bitter...
tounge.gif

*His idea of "going out" is renting a movie and watching it on HIS BIG SCREEN TV over an actual date...

So, exactly why would we care about our sex drive after that?!  
tounge.gif

It's a joke, sort of...I love you honey! Honest...
wink.gif

tounge.gif

*Surgical attachment of his butt on a sofa with a remote glued to his hand; marathon sessions with FOX'S coverage of every football game, racing, anything with a motor and wheels...
*The appropriate attire each day after work is just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt; great for when company just pops in...
*45 minute sessions in the bathroom at least twice a day with any magazine he can get a hold of while he says "I'll be in my office"
*Sudden "helplessness" every time he gets the sniffles; wants to be coddled "like Mom used to do"
*He's suddenly THE BUSIEST MAN in the entire world because he's got a lawn to cut; never mind that I've picked up wiping the toilet down from his dribble as well as that of his two sons or that the laundry never ends, that he's the messiest "kid" in the house and I still clean everything in sight 'til I drop dead at bedtime, all while he's picked up mowing grass...no, I'm not bitter...
tounge.gif

*His idea of "going out" is renting a movie and watching it on HIS BIG SCREEN TV over an actual date...

tounge.gif

It's a joke, sort of...I love you honey!  Honest...
wink.gif
Going to the corner now
down.gif

tounge.gif

It seems that no particular brand is to blame. ANY wedding cake for some reason has this affect.

yeah, I got a new study for ya thrasher-

August 26th, in Milwwaukee!
I will take pics of her eating the wedding cake...and videotape what happens after that!!!!
(dont think Va is guna let me post THAT up on here to refute your claims tho...hey Michelle, how many band-aids you got? might have to grab an extra box!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
)

devil.gif

devil.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Had the wedding cake not killed your sex drive, The TV would probably seldom get used, He'd hire a lawn service to cut the grass as he's got BETTER things to "do", The after work attire would be shorts and a decent shirt (both loose and comfy), The long bathroom breaks would be at work to keep the "clean-up room" clean and nice and he'd have the kids learn to do the laundry to keep you energetic and "Available"
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, I got a new study for ya thrasher-

August 26th, in Milwwaukee!
I will take pics of her eating the wedding cake...and videotape what happens after that!!!!
(dont think Va is guna let me post THAT up on here to refute your claims tho...hey Michelle, how many band-aids you got? might have to grab an extra box!  
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif
)
I'll contact the ACME Corporation for several crates of 'em
laugh.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
Had the wedding cake not killed your sex drive, The TV would probably seldom get used, He'd hire a lawn service to cut the grass as he's got BETTER things to "do", The after work attire would be shorts and a decent shirt (both loose and comfy), The long bathroom breaks would be at work to keep the "clean-up room" clean and nice and he'd have the kids learn to do the laundry to keep you energetic and "Available"
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Here's a tidbit honey, I didn't have a big wedding nor a wedding cake
laugh.gif

Got married on a boat in Key West surrounded by tourists from Boon Dang, South Korea
laugh.gif
So, your theory doesn't work for me...
tounge.gif

NEXT!

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
crazy.gif

Better run to the corner now :o

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Here's a tidbit honey, I didn't have a big wedding nor a wedding cake
laugh.gif

Got married on a boat in Key West surrounded by tourists from Boon Dang, South Korea
laugh.gif
 So, your theory doesn't work for me...

NEXT!
Doah.. too late!!!!

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you gotta stop posts like this...you're scaring all the children in here!!!

(children, i.e: all the kids in here who ARENT married yet!)
tounge.gif

you gotta stop posts like this...you're scaring all the children in here!!!

(children, i.e: all the kids in here who ARENT married yet!)
tounge.gif
So you shouldnt tell children about the dangers of sharks before they plunge into shark infested waters?

uhhhh no corelation to marriage and wives and uhhhh...

Ok, Michelle back to my corner...
down.gif

Back