New Russian Jet

why dont we have one.
beerchug.gif

thrasher....any lectures about these
cool.gif

But can it outrun a sidewinder?
laugh.gif

I'll bet aerobatic pilots around the world are drooling over that thing.

the f22 will blow it out of the sky before it even knows its there. plus we can afford to put gas in our birds. lol
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

F-22, F-35...there won't be another fighter that can match these. Aerobatics are nice to watch, but when you have smart projectiles and lasers coming from land, air, sea and space...regardless what your driving, you're dead. Trust me, we have the best toys...

they just don't work in caves...lol

Flipping and twising around in the sky is pretty and all but if you have one of these chasing you... you would be dead and wouldnt even know where i came from....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_Q6Vb9xJM0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_Q6Vb9xJM0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
f-22-1.jpg

f22_montage.jpg

I saw an f22 fly at the chicago air show last year-I go every year. It was doing so many crazy manuevers that it almost looked fake. It can do Sh!t that a harrier can't do.
It can do all the same manuevers that the Su can, and the raptor has stealth.  I'll tell you, that Raptor was so f'in loud and powerful it gave me goosebumps.

It's the only day I don't care about paying taxes!!!

Oh by the way, I bet the Chinese already have Su's.

Raptor can do that stuff. And an old azzed F14 would blow 4 of those out of the sky before they could even move. Long range radar beats turn on a dime maneuverability all day long.

SU-30 is a fine and formidable foe, It does have better thrust vectoring but where is the stealth?

I watched a show on the development of the F-22... the pilots said it's kind of boring to dogfight, cuz it's soooo advanced from anything we have. they said it gets fun, still very easy, but fun when they are facing 1 vs 5 or 6... yeah, multi-targetetting systems, turn on a dime, nothing stands a chance.
firedevil.gif
bowdown.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back