New Pipes

Bo_

Registered
I'm not really crazy about them either, but for $40.00 they will do till I can get something else. I ordered the stainless megaphones $20 each and tigged them to a pre-bent exhaust pipe. I put snuff-or-nots in them, I can baffle them or open them up with the twist of a wrench.

left_pipe.JPG

I don't know about you guys, but I think we need more Cowbell, can't get enough of that Cowbell.

i reckon that looks nuts. i like the short exhausts on the busa! opens the rear right up..
have you any close ups of the licence plate holder?

[UNIT said:
@ Dec. 04 2007, 2:28 AM]
i reckon that looks nuts. i like the short exhausts on the busa! opens the rear right up..
have you any close ups of the licence plate holder?
I didn't take any pics, but they were simple took 10 minutes to make, I cut 2 three inch pieces of 1" X 1/8" aluminum flat bar and bent it diagonally and drilled 2 holes, wa la.... tag holder. use the rear most mud flap mounting holes and fasteners.

I don't know about you guys, but I think we need more Cowbell, can't get enough of that Cowbell.
Come on, you don't like my cowbell....... actually it's not a cowbell it's a hog bell for calling in all the little hogs so I can spank them. BTW show us the exhaust you built, or just post up your exhaust on your bike, I'm looking for some new ideas, as I stated before I'm not really crazy about them either but for $40.00 and a couple hours work it's not a bad little system till I can get me a real nice one. Actually I'm building a dual carbon fiber set as we speak, I'll post them up and see if you like them better than the cow bell. I'm also getting the peg holders and the cow bells powder coated black, maybe that will dampen some of the cow shock.  
deadhorse.gif

boo_and_hog.JPG

with the baffle CLOSED I made a few passes at the drag strip and it hooked in 2nd, when I opened the baffle it would smoke the tire or wheelie all the way thru 2nd every pass, I think opening the baffle gave a couple more ponies.

pipes_on_wall.JPG

Great clean look. You're very talented and quite inventive.

What are you considering as replacements for your handy-work?

Scar

Great clean look.  You're very talented and quite inventive.

Scar
Thank You, You're a nice person  
goodboy.gif

I have a couple carbon fiber scorpion cans that I am grafting to the boo. I have to fab and tig some flanges and bolt them up. I never was crazy about the oval megaphones but when i made them 5 or 6 weeks ago there really wasn't much on the market, plus i don't have a grand to blow on a full system right now. Got to hang on to that Christmas jingle.

Come on, you don't like my cowbell....... actually it's not a cowbell it's a hog bell for calling in all the little hogs so I can spank them. BTW show us the exhaust you built, or just post up your exhaust on your bike, I'm looking for some new ideas, as I stated before I'm not really crazy about them either but for $40.00 and a couple hours work it's not a bad little system till I can get me a real nice one. Actually I'm building a dual carbon fiber set as we speak, I'll post them up and see if you like them better than the cow bell. I'm also getting the peg holders and the cow bells powder coated black, maybe that will dampen some of the cow shock.  
deadhorse.gif
Yeah, I don't build exhaust, probably never will, don't have time. But you posted it up, that was just mu opinion, but to each his own.

Great clean look.  You're very talented and quite inventive.

Scar
I gotta agree...VERY nice work and ingenious as hell. You've made nice looking slipons that complement the bikes looks, and are infinitely adjustable for power and sound with the twist of a knob. Beat that supertrapp! lol............VERY nice work!
thumb_up.gif
winkold.gif
If I had an 08 I'd want a pair
laugh.gif

Back