New Pipes

gaetano

Registered
I got some mad cash for father's day so I am looking to offload it onto some new slip-ons or bolt-ons for the busa.. I really like the carbon fiber look. I want a deeper throatier sound. Something that says, get out of my way without having to actually prove it. Any HP gain would just be icing on the cake. I have heard that the Yosh rs-3 racing pipes are awesome. Anyone have any other thoughts? Different pipes that they have? Two Bros, Muzzy, etc... Appreciate the help.

I listened to a bunch and found yosh race baffles to be my fav in terms of looks, price, and sound. I went full though-- If I'm spending roughly the same cash (+/- 300) why not go full monty?

Muzzy
super.gif

I got the Two Brothers M2's they just look extremeley sweet, and they have great flowing look on the beast....

<span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Akrapovic</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119744844 -->

I have the rs3 race baffles on my busa. I wanted a full setup but went with slip ons because I wanted the dual look. It matters a lot to me. I can tell you that these cans have a very low tone to them until you hit about 5-7ooorpms and then they scream. When you hit the throttle at a stop though the tone is very low. I absolutely love them. Yosh and Suzuki go together like bullets and guns though so you kinda have to expect to be happy with them. +1 for bb69

Tsukigi makes some nice boltons, sounds nice & deep. here are some pics

rincon2.jpg

The full system is out becuase I really want to keep the dual pipes. I just like the look. Chowan24, I saw the m2's from 2 bros and the are pretty wild looking. Plus I like the idea of being able to put in inserts.. You don;t by chance have a sound bite of them on your ride do you?

The full system is out becuase I really want to keep the dual pipes. I just like the look. Chowan24, I saw the m2's from 2 bros and the are pretty wild looking. Plus I like the idea of being able to put in inserts.. You don;t by chance have a sound bite of them on your ride do you?
You can have a full system and duals. A few companies sell them. Here is a pic of the HMF dual high mount.

100_0192.JPG

Back