New Pazzos

piratediverjefff

Registered
Got some shiny new Pazzos from Tim(Pashnit).:thumbsup:

AmosandPazzolevers005.jpg

To tell you the truth the stock levers are probably just as good,i mostly just bought 'em for looks(had them on my '03 turbo bike also)as i think they dress it up a bit.:laugh::thumbsup:

My '03 i had parted out for funds to pick up the '11,i kinda miss that old bike.:thumbsup:

Copyofhouse056.jpg

^^^^i loved that bike, i saw many of pictures of that one floating around i think

Yeah,i had some history with that bike.Bought it new in '03 after i got ran over on my '02(totaled it and pretty much myself:laugh:)and rode it stock with just a pipe and PC up until '07 when i started having 2nd gear issues.I found Chris(blk02ws6 on the boards)who was in Banning(CA)at that time(now in Phoenix operating Gunslinger Motorsports)and decided it was time for a total makeover so over the winter he transformed it into how it is in the pic above.Rode it like that for 3 more years and then got a wild hair up my butt and told him i wanted to get a Gen II,so he came over from Phoenix/picked it up/took it back home and parted it out...and a few weeks later i picked up the new 2011 i have now.Great friend and smart as they come,anybody in the Phoenix area needing any mods done give him a call.:thumbsup:

No problems with the Pazzos I swapped off my Gen I, but they were black on black and shorties :whistle:

Dayum brother, I don't know how you gave that '03 up.

Back