NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

Just thought I would let everyone know I have a Stock passenger seat and stock mufflers
off a 08.

Looking to trade.

Looking to trade chrome lowering triple tree for a stock black one interested party pays shipping both ways. Also looking to trade a spike oil cap for stock one and have a spike steering nut cover to go with it, inerested party pays for his or her shipping and i will pay for mine. If you would like pictures please pm me.

Looking to trade chrome lowering triple tree for a stock black one interested party pays shipping both ways. Also looking to trade a spike oil cap for stock one and have a spike steering nut cover to go with it, inerested party pays for his or her shipping and i will pay for mine. If you would like pictures please pm me.

PM sent!

pics. The only downside to the triple tree is a little rust in the center of the bolts you can see in the pics. The surround to the ignition key is chrome also and if i can figure out how to remove it i will through it in also.

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

Last edited:
my stock triple cover is now gone. Just the stock cans left
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a pair of stock rearsets for '07'; complete with mounts, adjusting rods (shifter), springs, rear brake switch, washers and everything else. The heel guards are scuffed but otherwise full functional, LMK....

Stock-RearSet-01.jpg

all 08 stuff. up for grabs. u pay shipping as i lost my job dec. 31 and still unemployed.

right foot peg
full stock exhaust. left muffler has a small nic in the corner.
stator cover

I'm assuming by full exhaust you mean header too, if so I could use the header, my zip is 85254 thanks.

I doubt anybody has any but I could use rh fairings and nose fairing for a gen2, rash/minor cracks ok as I am going to repaint anyway.

I also have stock cans for an 08 up for grabs, maybe a stock seat.

Does anyone have a throttle side passenger peg and bracket? The one i was going to get got put on hold. Willing to pay for it as i don't have anything to trade as of right now, unless you are looking for a gen1 stock swingarm.

I am looking for the entire tailsection of an 08 busa. need the sub-frame, hump, main rear fairing and two side fairings that bolt to it. taillight and wiring.

All the plastics DO NOT have to be mint. they can be scratched, gouged, cracked, etc. as long as it all goes together such, it is fine.

I need the subframe and taillight though, to be in good condition please.

still looking for this. emailed a recent source and they i guess dont have it ro dont want me to buy it anymore.

hey guys, I am ALSO looking for a stock rider and passenger seat, the franken-bolts for the seat, a STOCK UNDERTAIL, a rear hump(COLOR DOES NOT MATTER), along with a grab bar all for a Gen 1. Needing these pretty quick, trying to help my brother get his new bike up to par for riding.

Last edited:
I am looking for a pair of stock handlebars. I have stock slip-ons and rear turn signals.

got some used tires up for grabs...you pay shipping and its free to you.

2 metezler m-1 sport-tecs...120/70/17...good shape about 50-60 percent tread left on both...no plugs or patches.

1 bridgestone bt-56-f..120/70/17..a to do tire...about 30-40 percent tread left...no plugs or patches.

1 shinko 005 advance(?) 200/50/17...good shape...about 50-60 percent tread left...no plugs or patches.

i realize the economy sucks and im sure someone here needs a tire to hold them over till they get the funds to get some new one's...hope this helps:thumbsup:

Spote3, your stock steering dampener is in the mail via USPS

Riccoh, your set of stock rearsets including all the fittings went out as well via USPS. Yours will take a bit longer to get there but they will arrive!

Charlie

Back