new paint job

I like the paint scheme. Definately won't see many like it. I agree you need to add something to finish it off but not sure black is the answer.

I sold my truck it was an early 99. You can YouTube tims diesel burnout for a video. Really regret selling it. The paint was done by paint it black, clear coat, scuff the clear coat with 600 grit then over reduce silver spray small areas at a time and lay trash bags on the wet silver. You can use any type of plastic sheet depending on what effect you want.
Posted via Mobile Device

I cant put my finger on it as to why, but I dig it! Looks way better than the flat black. As for accent, try the exact oppsite. maybe some carbonfiber decals? A local rider had a crash on his sportster & did something like that with black & blue, with his chome, it worked out nice.
Posted via Mobile Device

Weirdly unique........I like it .

And look at the bright side.
Hoping it won't but if you do crash again nobody will be able to see the road rash thru the marbling :)

Chrome out the frame and swing arm or at least polish the heck out of them. The silver in the frame and arm doesn't match and I think that is what's throwing some to not fully dig it. Chrome Kanji too.

I don't hate it! But I also like the Honda in the background with the "Gun Show" on it!!
:thumbsup:

Back