New Owner Metro Detroit Michigan Area

Buzzy

Registered
I would like to take a few minutes to introduce myself and than show you some pictures of the new chariot.

In early September I had a 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 which was stolen and never recovered. Over the course of the next several weeks I was becoming heartbroken hearing all these sportbikes being stolen, I can say at least a dozen or so people have had their sportbikes stolen last season. I was really wondering if I should get another one or possibly make the transistion into something different.

After much thought and discussion with several friends of mine, I made the decision to get another sportbike. I was ready to pick up an 09 1000 until a friend of mine basically said this, "Buzzy, you are always complaining of your hand tingling, being uncomfy on long rides, why don't you look into a Busa"? I was like well to be honest I have never thought about it. I went down to the dealership with him and we ended up each getting one. He got the Silver 09 and I picked up the White 09.

I am Buzzy (Bill) I live in Clinton Township with my wonderful bride and our two dogs. I am turning 38 on Dec 28th and the wife is turning the big "30" on Dec 18th. I work as a property manager and she is an aerospace engineer. She did ride a 08 gsx-r 600 but sold it last week because we have decided to start a family in the spring and she wants to give up riding.

I look forward to many conversations with all of you in the future as well as possibly get together for some rides. I was able to take a few pictures, I have been unable to take the dealership stickers off or even clean it for that matter because I have been working soo much.

I just found out the rear cowl they gave me was from last years model, I will have to go to the dealership on tuesday to get the correct one!

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

p.s. Sorry for the pics being a little big, I don't have photoshop on the work computer to resize them! :(

NewBusa002.jpg

NewBusa003.jpg

NewBusa003.jpg

NewBusa005.jpg

One of my best friends who got to ride it home for from the dealership. This was his response when I asked him what did he honestly think of the Busa? I think the smile speaks for its self!

NewBusa001.jpg

NewBusa003.jpg

You didn't get this from Rosenau Powersports, did you? If so, i was talking with either you or your rider for a good 20 minutes :beerchug:

You didn't get this from Rosenau Powersports, did you? If so, i was talking with either you or your rider for a good 20 minutes :beerchug:

That was actually one of my best friends Ron. He was up there with my wife. Yes I actually did get this from Rosenau on Saturday Nov 14th.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I just wish it was spring!! LOL

-Buzzy

That was actually one of my best friends Ron. He was up there with my wife. Yes I actually did get this from Rosenau on Saturday Nov 14th.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I just wish it was spring!! LOL

-Buzzy

Ah, I thought that bike looked familiar. I was sitting on that bike a few weeks ago. Just to let you know, I farted on it. :moon:

Back