** NEW news on Mick's daughter**

Our Prayers are with you,Creek,put your trust in the Lord and you shall overcome anything....

I'm with him and his daughter in spirit. It was this time last year that my oldest daughter was in the hospital for 45 days with serious medical issues. I know it is a very difficult time for his whole family.

Best wishes.

thoughts and prayers to your daughter and your family... Call if you need anything... your not that far away.

Anyone know what hospital... I see flowers and a bear in the future.....

Mick,

My prayers are added to everyone else that are praying for your daughters speedy and full recovery. Keep the faith man and believe that HE will not put more on your shoulders than you can bear. Trust in HIM and you stay strong for your family and I pray that all of your family and friends stay strong for you. We're here if you need anything at all.

DJ

Anyone know what hospital... I see flowers and a bear in the future.....
Unless a local TN member has heard about this accident on the news, I don't have a clue...

Mick said he'd try to call tomorrow so he can update us on his daughter, but I told him I'd understand if he didn't take the time to call given what's going on, encouraged him to concentrate on her and that's all that matters...I'll be sure to ask him where she's located so we can send flowers her way and update you guys that are offering up help...

Oh man... no. My prayers go out to you, her, and your entire family Mick. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you or her.

Michelle can you get us the information that we need ?

sad.gif
Sorry to hear the bad news Mick...I hope that everything works out well
smile.gif

I'll help to, just say how and how much. Mick seems to be a good guy, this and his grandmother certaintly has him on a string of bad luck.

My prayers are with you and your Daughter.

Back
Top Bottom