New mirrors

08BusaKY

Registered
What do you think about these new mirrors?

They are blue and fade to black. The glass is also slightly tinted blue. I can actually see good out of them too.

They also come in other colors.

P1010515.jpg

P1010516.jpg

P1010517.jpg

P1010518.jpg

looks good...i was looking at getting those for my orange/black was thinking the ones that fade to red since there is hints of red in the bike but not sure yet.

mirrors def look good tho.:beerchug:

nice look any better then stock or are you still looking at you elbows

If I turn them out like they are in the pictures I do not see myself. They are a little smaller than the OEM but they are real glass and I don't think they will fog up as easily in cold weather.

Thx,

i think they look great. :beerchug: I really don't like the stock mirrors. One day, when my ship comes in, I will purchase some mirrors from magical racing

Looks great, but can you see behind you without pulling your elbows in like on the stock ones without spacers. A friend got the spacers for the stock mirrors . Ilike the look of yours though.

not a bad looking mirror.. I have aftermarket mirrors that are quite a bit smaller than stockers.. took a bit to get used too but the optics are a lot better and I can see more of what is out back now..

These clear the "elbow" view well?

Back