yes germany. i hope that won't be a problem for anyone.

grettings.

alex
Welcome Alex! Great bunch of people here. It's always especially interesting for me to make contact with folks from other countries. You have landed on the best Busa website in the world in my opinion. Look forward to some great discussions.
biggrin.gif
I live in the Washington DC area.

Hey Alex,
Welcome to Hayabusa.org.
The people here are great..you'll really enjoy your visits here.
Have fun and ride safe
smile.gif

Sheez..didn't mean to make it sound like i flipped over in first.
"Did not happen to me" Noticed that it could though...I like that...You are in control of your own destiny.....

yes germany. i hope that won't be a problem for anyone.

grettings.

alex
anywhere on planet Earth is good with us. We take exception with some aliens, but thats another story!
biggrin.gif

We have members from all over, that ride all kinds of bikes. For example, Hank is a former Busa rider, now he rides a slow ass 12.
wow.gif

Did ya get enough welcomes yet? Are you sick of it? Well, soryy but I can't think of anything clever at the moment. so welcome.

wooooow. so many welcomes...you seem to be a nice bunch busa riderz
cool.gif

i'm glad that i found that website ...
.......alex........

Welcome to the club! It's good to have people with other bikes too.

no i'm not from the army, i'm an employee and at night i'm studying ,cuz i wanna graduate in business managment someday
smile.gif

...and i'm riding a gsxr srad
wink.gif

what about you? tell me...

I'm a aircraft mechanic for Delta Airlines. Go to the link below for what everyone else does for a living.

I'm new also to site. But I'm adding my girlfriend as honorary Busa chick. She has over 10,000 miles on the back of my Busa and now we are are building her a GXSR 600 with a FI 750 motor. Also we put the newer body on the SRAD frame.Eyes Front

DSCN2784.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back