New member from Canada

Be patient with the ebay fairings as sometimes the holes do not line up, it can be a hair pulling exercise but you get what you pay for.

Be patient with the ebay fairings as sometimes the holes do not line up, it can be a hair pulling exercise but you get what you pay for.

That's what i've heard, there's a guy here in Calgary that put a kit on his RC51 and it didn't line up properly for him then he got another kit, from the same company, for his 1198 and it lines up perfectly. I wonder if it's just because of what year bike he's had

Not crazy about race-rep fairings on a Hayabusa, but I'm pretty biased since I think the falcon-beak graphics are the coolest scheme Suzuki ever used so I wouldn't change them for anything else.

Enjoy riding the new beast once spring arrives. Take a blast through Kananaskis for me! :beerchug:

Not crazy about race-rep fairings on a Hayabusa, but I'm pretty biased since I think the falcon-beak graphics are the coolest scheme Suzuki ever used so I wouldn't change them for anything else.

Enjoy riding the new beast once spring arrives. Take a blast through Kananaskis for me! :beerchug:

Yeah I definately will do that, I go through the area every year. I do like the stock graphics on the bike but theres a few around here that are all the same so I just want something a little different, these are the fairings I was looking at...

hayabusacoronaextra.jpg

:welcome: Great place and lots of knowledge here.
Remember the :rulez: lots of pics and don't forget to pass the knowledge back.

Back