New Jersey NEW YORK

Looking for a ride up at Pocono Saturday, north Jersey but on the other side of the Delaware. Take a ride over?

A couple of friends on Busa's and I were thinkin about a Bear Mountain run this Sunday going to Grandma's Restaurant for breakfast then Perkins Point:thumbsup:

I'm right in Central Jersey, I have a good size group of people always looking for new ones to ride w/... I usually ride in 40degrees and up...

Any1 goin for a ride this weekend? On saturday i'm going to E'Town to burn some rubber and see what this thing will run. If I can get it into the 10's ill be happy. Just need to get some seattime and practice launching the bike the right way.
Im open for sunday any ideas?

It's better to go to e-town on sat vs sun. :beerchug:

I'll be heading down there some Friday nights in May. I just haven't scheduld things out yet.

Have fun and be safe :beerchug:

Yeah on sunday they run the Sunoco points series and I dont think they do test/tune sessions on sunday. I cant go during the week on wed. and fri. cuz I work at night ,and on saturday they do the test and tune sessions,so its the only day for me to go.
I'll post some pics and the #'s from my best run.

live in north/central jerz...tryin to meet up with some busa's this weekend...908 883 0587...hit that up if ur settin somthing up...let me know ur from the org and im game for whatever...

dated 9/30/09

damn this is a seriously old thread

hope we get it done...i gotta get some more ridin time b4 the season gets too damn cold...

CrotchRocket, Bear Mtn is about 15 min from me. I go to the car bike show every wedsnday during the summer with my car buddies, i used to be a mustang owner now just the wife ownes one. Let me know when u decide to come up, we can meet up and ride.

Back