New idea for a Carry gun

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, my bud Doug is a CZ nut! Well, I started looking into them. Good price, incredibly reliable, pretty darn accurate (I believe 4 of the top 10 in IPSC tournaments use CZ's) So here it is!!!

CZ P01 biggrin.gif

looks a little pricey for a czech gun when you could buy something that is already proven in the states for the same price or less

The P01 is an exceptional firearm. Easily one of my favorites (and I got quite a few).

Way better than that Ruger you were looking at a couple weeks ago.
thumb_up.gif

I got a Taurus 9mm. stainless ....a bit big for carry....that looks nice...but I agree seems a little pricey

The P01 is an exceptional firearm. Easily one of my favorites (and I got quite a few).

Way better than that Ruger you were looking at a couple weeks ago.  
thumb_up.gif
Yeah. I ended up figuring I'd let the Ruger stay out for a bit and see the problems that might pop up with it. I still like it, but it's too new to get as a first gun... I ended up figuring between a Beretta M9 or 92 and the CZ-75. Both fit my huge mitts great. I haven't tried the P01 yet, but Doug was telling me it's just a shorter barrel and grip than the CZ-75 from what he's read on them, and the grip can be extended with a special magazine. Should make a decent carry gun.

Back