New hi-test fuel for busa....

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
Part of my day in the country....interestingly, Commonwealth Edisons Byron Nuclear Generating station was on my pathway...had to drive up as close as possible. Can't believe security folks didn't shoot me driving up in black busa with helmet. Got 100 feet away from cooling towers (495 feet high...you can hear the steam!).

Got the Busa loaded up on non-weapons grade Uranium-235....

hope the pic posts. this is my first time.

nuclearbusa.jpg

The population is very sparse...the corn looked "normal", the cows and horseys all had four legs and one head. No glow action....the cooling towers were the eerie sight as I came over this ridge....you see the white clouds of steam and the busa just said to me: GOT NUKES?

coolingtowers.jpg

I'm liking this picture posting stuff...

Like I said, no cops, no cars...just corn, soybeans and cows.

Can you say Hayamooosa! The cows are hard to see, but when the busa pulled up they let out a choir-like....

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOSA

PA04381355620.jpg

....And nice long roads with which to let her rip....great place to practice 1/4 mile runs and MACH I runs.....saw only two policeman the whole day!!!!

nicelongroads.jpg

Even the horses like the Nuclear Busa....they were a hundred yards away when I approached....and then they came galloping......Mr. Ed wanted to race the mighty nuclear busa...but he was fenced in...

:bounce:

horselikesbusa.jpg

I hear Zaino takes care of Radiation Poisoning too.

Got some?

Seriously bullet...how did you get the picture to do that?

I gots mine!

The pic was just dragged thru a few photoshop filters to end up with what you see. Nothing complicated, just clickin' a few buttons. ;)

If you want more specifics info about the photoshop work, I think I ran it through the solarize filter, then inverted it and applied a nice neon glow filter. :cool:

Great pics bulletrain! I know what its like to ride solo since its my main preference. Keep the cool pics coming. We likes them. Yes indeed, even the wildlife respect and feel the presence of the mighty Busa.

Actually, these are babuski's photos. I simply took the liberty of "horsin' around" with one of 'em. :laugh:

Next time instead of U35 go for the Plutonium, that is what i am using. Gives you extra incentive to avoid crashing also, if you do crash you take out a 1/4 mile radius. :D :D :D

Yes....I agree K5....we need more pics. It really makes a difference and now that I know how to post em....I take a few more when I get to interesting places...we just don't have the scenery that they do out west in Cali or Colorado. No mountains, no ocean, few twisties.

The adminstrators of the website would probably freak if there were too many photos as it really would tax the website because of memory and file size constraints.

It was truly an enjoyable day at with the nuke plant...this busa really is amazing. I still have the grin from Sunday's ride.

Well, the admin himself, The Captain is asking for more videos to put on the server. Must not be too worried about taxin' it. Nothing bogs it down like lots of videos. :laugh:

Back