New here

Part 45550-24F00-Y7L Box, Seat Tail ( black ) = Hump
lurk.gif

My bike didn't come with the solo seat cowl, however the dealership did order it with no charge to me.

nice ride bro-congrats on the ride and welcome to the .org-hope the stealership doesnt try to screw ya outta the hump-its included 100% with new Busa purchase-its a OEM part for the bike-not an add-on.

(Shibumi @ Apr. 07 2007,18:47) Wear the hump proudly, it separates it from the rest of the bike world!
And keeps your azz on the bike after breakin is complete
laugh.gif

(_WOLFMAN_ @ Apr. 07 2007,15:19)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to an Awesome Site.  Came over from RSWarrior.com to the .ORG after selling my '04 Warrior to my buddy and getting a '04 Hayabusa.  Here is a pic of my old Warrior...
Nice Warrior you had too.  The Warrior replaced my 2000 R1, but after having it for two years I missed the sportbikes to much and had to come back. I was on the rswarrior site too, awesome group of guys over there.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 07 2007,15:20) Part 45550-24F00-Y7L  Box, Seat Tail ( black ) = Hump  
lurk.gif
I had the same thing happen. I called them up to get the cowl and they said they "lost it". They ordered me a new one '07 part number 45550-24f10-yay.

YAY is the '07 Pearl nebular black. If you look at it in the sun, you can see blue pearl in it.

'07 color codes

Nice Bike and color choice.

Nice bike - thanks for introducing yourself the right way, with pics! Welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

Back