Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here.

77RRad.

Registered
Been riding 10+ years.Yesterday traded in my VRSCDX for an 07 Busa.
have a few questions.
Looking for a full exhaust but like the look of the dual cans and also carbon fiber cans. What is the best exhaust that fits this criteria.
Looking for an undertail / tail tidy, somethingto get rid of the ugly rear of the busa.
What are some nice reasets in black that i can get that might move the peg location down 10-20 MM and back some.
Thanks
Ron

:welcome:

What color 07 Did you get ?

Ohhhhhh your going to get all kinds of answers, I just went with a set of tips on my exhaust, But some might say its a little too loud.

As for the Rear, As of so far I just cut off the Shovel and installed an intgrated tail light, I will be getting a undertail someday but for now it looks good.

Glad to have ya.... great first questions.

I got the solid blue Busa.
I also have a Ducati 998.
Is there an undertail that keeps the sock tail light and I might be able to just get some smaller turnsignals?
or an undertail that has the break lights and turns seperated?

I got the solid blue Busa.
I also have a Ducati 998.
Is there an undertail that keeps the sock tail light and I might be able to just get some smaller turnsignals?
or an undertail that has the break lights and turns seperated?
i believe there is. Someone will know for sure.

:welcome: to the org.

:welcome: Welcome aboard, KNRRKR. But ya' better post some pics of your new scoot before the oRg police come after you!

Interesting choice moving from the Harley to the Busa. I like Harleys, still have one, and thought seriously about the VRod, but it's no match for the Busa. :thumbsup:

TL1000 pegs should fit the bill... for even more go to the buell lightning peg mod..

exhaust.. you may just want to consider a set of cans.. $300-750 depending on brand, condition etc.. Full systems are going to start over $1000 for duals I bet and you also need some other stuff to (PC3 and maybe dyno time at $250-$500 more)

You might be able to find a used HMF system (sound pretty decent too)..

Undertails are starting to fall off the market since the intro of the Gen2 bike but I have a UFO myself... Do not cheap out on this item, the cheap Ebay stuff does not fit right etc... Check site sponsors for what is available and pricing... they will not steer you wrong.. (call them)

Pics?:welcome::welcome:

useless.jpg

welcome! You have come to the right place
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom