New here and have some ?'s

:welcome: but I didn't see any questions ???

and yes whether or not they make you wear the gear you should wear it all the time anyway especially since your pushing the limits of these bikes . From your times sounds like your pretty good but let it spin then hook up the wrong way and off you go .

Not even gloves :poke:.
Is the track padded ?

Asked about cam numbers but looks like Moody has got me covered. Good thing he is my go to guy for the harder over my head stuff:thumbsup:

great times. have to agree with the other guys. get your gear on first or it will be your last. youth makes you think your invisible and it won't happen to me. Been there. be smart

had a 2002 gsxr 750 before I brought my busa. Stock wheelbase, pipe, geared, strapped and tuned and ran 9.90s

had a 2002 gsxr 750 before I brought my busa. Stock wheelbase, pipe, geared, strapped and tuned and ran 9.90s

That is some good times to I really think I could have got it in the 9.90s on stock wheel base but if you got to mean with the clutch it would go to bucking. And was real bad after he extended it and I was leaving harder. NOt sure if the 750s have the same style clutch basket as the 1000s and busa that wont let it slip.

That is some good times to I really think I could have got it in the 9.90s on stock wheel base but if you got to mean with the clutch it would go to bucking. And was real bad after he extended it and I was leaving harder. NOt sure if the 750s have the same style clutch basket as the 1000s and busa that wont let it slip.

They do, never could get danno to bring bike over so I could take care of that before he sold it.

Back