New here and considering

modidy

Registered
I have been a member for a few months, but this is my first post I think. I bought an 02 mid last year and had a small mishap on it. I then bought an 01 R1 and have been riding since. There had been several bikes ranging from 600-750cc sportbikes prior to the Busa. I like my R1, but I think I am going to trade it in for a Busa very soon. The wife is cool with it, and I can't get over the feel and fun I had on my 02. I also love the color on the LE for 06. If it's not available when I make up my mind to go get it, I will settle for the blue and silver. I also have a 95 CBR 900RR that I am customizing then will be selling. I like to tinker.

welcome aboard post up pic of your stable
cool.gif

pics pics pics.... oh and welcome to the board and the addiction...

It should be available.My local dealer has already sold one.It only lasted a week,Damn i wanted to see it in person but got there to late

It should be available.My local dealer has already sold one.It only lasted a week,Damn i wanted to see it in person but got there to late
Three dealers in my area have them on the floor. It is beautiful. My 02 was repainted all black and I loved that thing. The wife and I want another one so I think I will make my way down to one of the three with the R1 sometime this week. I am hoping for $10.5K out the door minus $4500 for my trade. I will end up selling the 900RR after I finish tinkering with it. Here are pics of my two current mistresses  
drooling3.gif

eb63re2.jpg

<!--EDIT|modidy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136203497 -->

Back