NEW BUSA OWNER HERE!!

scottwetzel

Registered
Hello all I purchased a 2007 Black Busa from my dealer about a month ago. This is my first suzuki ever believe it or not. I have been a Yamaha man from the start... previously owning a 06 R1, 02 R1, 02 R6, 99 R6, and a 94 FZR. I still have the 99 and its my track bike.  I now have 600 miles on it  and I have already started moding it.

mile 1: remove all reflectors, cut rear fender relocate tag up higher.

mile 124: replace taillamp with clear alternitatives led integrated lamp and remove turn signals....cut rear fender a little more.

mile 250: remove all warning stickers off left side ram air duct and off tank. (PS: the tank one was a pain!!)

mile 530: replace triple tree and rear dog bones. Lowered a 1 1/2, removed factory kickstand cut welded back together and painted. reinstalled.

Been riding the tires off of it and its been a blast. I hope to get help when needed from this site and possibly meet up and go on some rides with you guys. Im located in Southwest FL.

wellcome to the boards
beerchug.gif
you will get all the help you need here bro.
beerchug.gif

pics would be good aswell
super.gif

beerchug.gif

Yes please post some pics of it lowered. I have an black 07 too and have been wondering what it would look like lowered.

side_rear.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
...Welcome to the brothahood...gonna need to see those pics now.

Cheers

Beezer

Welcome To the oRg. Scott.......

And I don't know if anyone has mentioned
it or not But we do require Pictures.....(LOL)

IMG_0008.JPG

beerchug.gif
Looks hot lowered like that. I never get tired of looking at the Busa.

Congratulations on your new Hayabusa bro... ride safe

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Bike looks great. Love the all black. I was at Smithers Customs yesterday getting a rear tire mounted. Smithers is the local Busa Dr. here in the Kansas City area, and he had a black busa he was installing a turbo system on for a customer that will be in stealth mode with a full exhaust. It was badazz!

Back