New Harley "Nightster"

"With a wicked combination of exceptional performance, unique design and a low seat height, the Nightster has a gritty, urban feel offering a sharp ride for the street."

Obviously they haven't ever riden a Busa
firedevil.gif

Exceptional performance
ices_rofl.gif

thaaaats one bad mamma-jamma, fer sur....I'll bet that 68 hp gonna be hard to control! Looks like a girl's bike. Oh well, one more new model for the flock to ogle over. There will be one at the season's first bike night, no dought.
wink.gif

Theres a reason its got a single seat. I dont think any woman in there right mind would be seen on the back of that thing!

not my thing but definite an old school thing, kinda on a bobber theme, which has become more popular these days. Just turn on OCC and you'll see the constant "old school" bikes being done.... you know they dont just do them for kicks, someone wants to see it.

I think HD probably felt that they were loosing market share to the home grown, smaller groups who delivered an old school feel thats become popular with biker build off, OCC and other shows. .... Someone is going to put some cool paint and accessories on them and these things will probably sell like crazy to the baby boomer folks
beerchug.gif

(Tio Loco @ Feb. 01 2007,10:56) Not for me if I HAD to go Harley give me this:

vrod.jpg
I'm with you Tio, it was a toss up between a VSRC or the 'Busa. I can't get behind the name "Nightster", WTF? I do like the looks, reminds me of my first XLCH. They need to put a 2.2 gal tank, a magneto, 10.5:1 and some hot cams to get some decent HP. My front wheel use to build up a resonance at idle and bounce up and down on the ground. The headlight would actually go out at stop lights if you didn't keep the R's up to turn the generator.

i think it looks pretty cool for a harley. i think i just like the flat paint. id never own a harley anyways.

If it was my #2 bike ( My Busas being the #1 bike ) and it was pouring down raining and both the car and the truck were broke and I was out of smokes, toilet paper , rolling paper , beer , and batteries for the remote , I guess I'd ride it to the store and back . ( I was just kidding ) ......................................................................About the rolling papers . Me and Mary Jane broke up years ago .

Back